Stress, does any find when they are stressed thing get worse?

Hey guys as above, i cant take any stress at all, kinda fall apart to be honest!

1 Like

In the movie a beautiful mind they said “stress makes the symptoms worse” so you’re certainly not alone :sunglasses:

I feel similar too

1 Like

Schizophrenia makes us weak when we face stress. Best to avoid stress.

I’m sick of worrying and thinking negatively

1 Like

Yes.

My stress always bring on some type of symptoms for me; its something I have to go to therapy for.

1 Like

I think stress is bad for everyone but because of it we make stuff happen and sort out our lives

1 Like

I find ways to create stress :grimacing::grimacing:

Yes stress makes me much worse.

Yes, I try to avoid stress. Sometimes though I have to just face it and go outside to run errands. :sunny:

Absolutely. Being stressed out tends to make my hallucinations much more frequent and louder. Same goes for being emotionally distressed.

Yes stress does makes my schizophrenia worse. I found that meditation and exercise keep my stress level low which help keep my symptoms low

1 Like

Yes. I do well until stressed and if I’m under stress for a period of time I start to get a little paranoid. I try to live accordingly. Lo stressed lifestyle does me well.

Oh, yep. After a few weeks of surgeries and pain, my stress is finally going back down and the positive symptoms along with.

I just went through some of the worst stress you can go through. My son was in pediatric ICU for 3 days and regular room for 3. I was stressed so bad, and on top of it I had several other things going bad including worrying about leaving my disabled husband along to watch 4 kids. He hurts himself accidentally a lot and his doabetes causes more issues.

I was able to cope, even thoughI did vent to friends. Came out of it all clear headed and feeling mentally almost back to what I was before my major psychotic break that caused me to be very disabled.

Sometimes stress can be a catalyst to getting you back to yourself.

I’ve heard it said in AA to never pray for patience, because you will get a chance to use it.

are you on medication thats helping.

isnt it good that we sought our lives out

stress is somtimes great,if we wana get stuff sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.