Stray Dog 12345

I went for my daily walk, but noticed there was a big dog down the road Chasing Cars. Last year, a dog from the same house wander down to my place. It had lost one of its eyes, apparently from a porcupine quill.

It was hugely infected, and you knew the owner was not taken care of the dog. Pissed me off. This stray dog was down at the same driveway, so I assume it’s another one of his animals. Anybody who doesn’t take care of their animals is a dick in my opinion

I didn’t get too close, and had to cut my walk short because it was barking off in a crazy way. Can’t get ahold of the Humane Society right now for some reason

3 Likes

Yea if you can’t take care of an animal don’t get one imo Personally I can’t take care of a dog or a cat so I have no animals.

1 Like

I have difficulty taking care of myself lol

It’s too bad you don’t have animals, they’re such a good support. I would be lost without my cat

1 Like

If I have to get one, I would get a cat. I am afraid of dogs.

2 Likes

my Mom takes care of the cats otherwise I wouldn’t be able to have them

2 Likes

I have the UltraSuperMegaBunny!
He rules all galaxies!! :wink:

1 Like

Sweet! Where do I get me one of them?

Seriously why do people get pets when they neglect them.

1 Like

I don’t know @Milly . It makes me angry

He’s a long-eared dwarf rabbit, I adopted him from a friend who had no room - OR COULDN’T CONTEND WITH HIS MIGHTY TIME AND SPACE RENDING POWERS!!!

1 Like

It sounds like a sweetheart. And being able to bend space… Bonus!! Lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.