Strange happenings at the Circle K

Ahhh the magic of movies; and the sheer horror of movie references that spin off me (In real life).

A good example is (in business) if you have a slip (Freudian or otherwise) and repeat; echo; or endorse; a line from The Godfather…

You’ll lose… it all backfires in case you weren’t aware.

Bill and Teds excellent adventure could never hurt me though; if it ever would… then what are we fighting for? (See? Did you catch that? That’s “Armageddon”).( With a dash of Ghostbusters.)

But what I really want to get into is how about a month ago I was talking to my SIL and I slipped and referred to her glasses growing up as “props” toward the end of our convo.

I don’t do this stuff for my health; it tends to have the opposite effect on “a long enough time horizon” (See that I can’t help myself; I don’t even know which flick that’s from; which is typical and leads to conflict in my life.). I’d like to think sometimes” it goes the other way too” (groans… “true romance”) but my creativity hasn’t served me(yet); souring the world view of any seriously resilient person.

BUT the glasses as “props” fell from
my lips due to “She’s all That” with Freddie Prinze Jr, from 20 years ago.

It’s current and relevant (in my head) bc it’s on my YouTube home page at the moment…

So to quote Charlie from LOST:

Guys, where are we?

It didn’t have to be grandeur with me. Movies are easily accessible(not that expensive).

And all societies look to stars in the sky. Is it so different than looking to stars in people magazine?

It would have taken a blindfold. Both are hard to avoid.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.