Stop reusing plastic drink bottles

Certain chemicals can leach with reuse and cause hormone problems.

What’s crazy is that I did this since I was a kid.

I think plastic bottles should be banned altogether. Drinks should come in metal cans with a screwable lid. Less toxic.

Aluminium can’t be too bad.

The FDA allows so many bad things.

GMO food is probably bad as well. And the pesticides.

There’s no avoiding any of this crap. If our food supply isn’t affected then it’s air pollution etc.

7 Likes

What about fluoride the history of fluoride is frightening

Thanks for posting this i agree with you.

4 Likes

There is platic everywhere. We need some strict laws to curb it’s use.

3 Likes

Reducing plastic waste was a big motivator behind purchasing our drink carbonator.

2 Likes

Hehe they said sperm hehehehehehe

4 Likes

They also said whore-moan, hehehe.

5 Likes

It’s incredibly difficult to find fluoride free bottled water here

Takes the piss.

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: 151515151515151515

2 Likes

It creeps me out thoroughly
They r just blatantly poisoning everyone

3 Likes

I’ve read things about stiffening tendons, bone problems, neurotoxicity from WHO and harvard. (excess fluoride)

I think though that it may actually help at least somewat with teeth if you eat added sugars.

So it’s about finding the balance.

I don’t eat added sugar anymore so I hope I am gonna be OK teeth wise, using a non fluoridated toothpaste.

It’s maybe a bit of a risk

But I’m really trying to eat sensibly now so it hopefully is OK.

I wouldn’t recommend this to others.

It’s up to other ppl to consider everything, their unique circumstances

2 Likes

I will experiment and do non fluridated toothpaste for while whilst eating no added sugars.

If my teeth still worsening.

I guess I’d need to take fluridated toothpaste :sweat_smile:

Take care :smiling_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I tried paste without fluoride, but it’s just not good enough, I can feel the teeth deteriorating if I don’t use it.

Use a reusable bottle! Not the plastic ones though, I’m talking about the reusable bottles that are sturdy and can lost a long time. I use mine to bring coffee to school. Saves money, saves time, saves environment. Plus I don’t have to carry the drink around.

Yes, me too. We destroy ourselves and everything around us more rapidly than ever before…and at the same time tell ourselves we have the most advanced society ever…I feel ashamed and frightened about this. For my kid especially. I dont understand why many “normal” people do not care.

It depends a bit on the strength of your teeth. I think. I have used non-fluoride toothpaste (or actually toothtablets) for a very long time. There is no fluoride in water here. I have had two cavities in all my life. Hope it works for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.