Still need a moderator

How about you DM me somehow because I have questions that you have not answered and I can’t figure how to contact @Ninjastar without creating a topic

Give up please.You’re disturbing community!

6 Likes

Send him a private message. What’s the problem?

If you are using information for research purposes I do not feel comfortable sharing with you. I’m sorry.

1 Like

It is disturbing that I want to help? That’s fine but just know that your suspicions are chasing away a woman who spent her life diagnosed with NOTHING.

I WAS NORMAL. Now I’m crazy and this book is MY therapy. It isn’t to exploit anything and I’m not asking to do research.

I just want to be able to ask questions like everyone else.

I don’t know ANYTHING about schizophrenia other than I have it and I don’t want to listen to someone else tell me how to deal with this especially when all of their methods have failed.

I refuse to believe that I will never be normal again and it is unfair to say that because I am writing a book (that will benefit those with schizophrenia) that because I will benefit from the sale of the book I’m not even allowed to ask questions that could help ME simply because the answer may end up in my book.

No. Not research really. I AM writing a book but it is about ME and MY experience in this

I don’t know how

Never mind. I would share my experiences with you. I have no problem

1 Like

Google is your friend.

4 Likes

You should mention from start you’re doing book.I’m sure no one would answer you.

3 Likes

Well apparently there ARE some who will share their stories because the book is about ME not THEM

No-one is going to give you any more answers unless they’re just ignore t of the fact that you lied in the beginning. First you just wanted answers from people like you, you swore you weren’t doing research, then lo and behold you are writing a book and are doing research.

You’re not trustworthy and you obviously don’t know how to follow forum rules when you were told twice now that it can’t do book research here.

You can’t keep a story straight and everyone is going to avoid you now. By co ringing to post this nonsense you’re on your way to getting suspended.

3 Likes

Quit it with the capitol letters already

I’m sure you will get suspension from mods.

You keep starting new threads that are getting locked. This should tell you something that what you are doing is inappropriate.

You’re more than welcome to take part in the forum here. It is a good place for support if you have sz or sza. It seems that @Ninjastar has told you that what you are doing is against the rules and you’re not getting that. That is why you’re getting so much backlash from everybody.

1 Like

If you want to start research with people just PM them, but you can’t really trust what Internet people say anyway. I would ask it in real life.

I agree with the others that your presence here will be disruptive and will prevent others from sharing. Fair warning: I’m very able to afford a lawyer and will sue you should anything I’ve posted appear in your published work without my permission.

9 Likes