Started the bicycle season today

I took my bicycle and went riding it in this morning, I started my bicycle season today. Many of you have no seasons that we have here in Northern Europe. One good sign that the spring is coming when people start riding their bicycles.

2 Likes

I live in AZ… US… And people were riding their bikes alot here today…maybe it’s catching on … That and it’s only as high as 80 degrees so it’s not to hot yet and it’s doesn’t go below 60 so it’s not to cold… I’m in a city in the middle of the desert so below 60 feels like freezing when it’s 115 for 8 months of the year…

Yes, I know it is warm there in AZ, when I lived in the USA I visited AZ few times. Once I was in Tucson and used their library computers on my way to California. Once I met some people and we drove to Mexico from Tucson. Some people say that it is quite beautiful in AZ.

I find it slow… Look rocks… Look more rocks… Look a pile rocks… Blue sky… blue sky… might be a cloud… It’s just monotonous… At least rain u can watch … But I’m in the city and there’s little nature that’s not put there on purpose… Ita quite sad … I’ve lived in Ohio before that was perfect… It makes u appreciate the good weather days as well as the bad… And trees grow wild! IDK just complaining bout something I deal with every day…

It is like that in the Sonora desert in Mexico. I traveled there in 1996, 20 years ago. But somehow I enjoyed it.

What’s Mexico like? I’ve heard horror stories and good ones … Never been out of US… But been to every state in it…

Mexico was good, I spent some time in San Carlos, Mexico and then went to some mountains in Mexico, Copper Canyon as I recall. It may have changed now.

Did u hike? I enjoy nature walking and mountains are interesting places to view His work… Plus I enjoy the uphill struggle and than the relaxation of a down hill walk…

In the past I have hiked, but in Copper Canyon I just drove around. I can not imagine it has been already 20 years ago.

I know when u said 1996 I had to do the math I can’t. Believe the 90s were 2 decades ago… Wow I’ve only been a live 2.7 decades… Anyways… Time really flies when it feels like its not moving…

Yes, the time passes quite fast, just remembering how 30 years ago I was in Crete, Greece, you were not born even then.

Wow… uve been so many place and u just named 4…must be amazing…
Out of curiosity have u ever been to Israel… Planning on going when I’m 30…

No I have never been in Israel.

O… bummer… There’s alot of different rules there that I’m preparing for… Like having long hair and wearing skirts… But I think it’ll be an experience… One of the oldest civilized places around from my knowledge… And full of people whose beliefs can’t be shaken… Hoping to get clarity…

I took my bike to the shop for a tune up. One of the wheels was a little bent. The guy said he’d help me adjust the seat when I pick it up to make it more comfortable. Ever since I got the bike I haven’t been able to adjust it quite right. which has kind of prevented me from enjoying it fully. If he can’t help he suggested a proper bike fitting which costs money.