Sunday bicycle ride - pics

I went to ride my bicycle in our little town today, it was sunny and quite nice, here are some photos.

18 Likes

Amazingā€¦ Like the bike casual but still seems like it handles like a mountain bikeā€¦and beautiful scenery

Itā€™s beautiful! And your beard is getting bigger :smile:

2 Likes

Nice area. Iā€™d like to cycle around there, it looks like thereā€™s a lot of ā€˜flatā€™ places to cycle.

I used to bike a lot myself before i gained too much weight on the APā€™s but since I was a ā€œwinter wussā€ from the South the coldest day I biked was about 38 F. I never biked in the snow although on a mild day after an ice storm I saw a lot of ice left. Those are beautiful pictures and you must be really good at biking.

More photos of my bicycling today, today was a very sunny and nice day.

5 Likes

Itā€™s really lovely where you live! Where is that?

I live in a little town in Finland. We have good bicycling trails in the summer, I like to ride my bicycle.

4 Likes

So beautiful! Youā€™re blessed in that way! Thanks for sharing :blush:

You look like a boss sir. Hope the summer treats you well.

Nice photos! - I also like your beard @mjseu

Wow! That is some spectacular scenery there!

Every time I pass by this thread the song Bicycle by Queen plays in my head. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. Too bad my bike got stolen last yearā€¦

2 Likes

Please slow the rate at which the pictures are being produced or stop them altogether. Iā€™d like to see themā€¦

I like the beard! The scenery is beautiful where you live!

Beautiful scenery. And, thatā€™s a pretty sweet looking bike!