Schizophrenia.com

Spect scan have you had it done?

I have a very minimum symptoms since started supplements and using probiotic foods. But seems like this minimum symptom will not go away because i been doing a lot of research and trying to find people with similar symptoms and i came upon few people that have my symptoms but never been diagnosed and never found out the treatable option for it, since psychiatrist don’t know whats going on. I have about few more months to complete my supplement regime. Once i complete it, i am going to have a spec scan and see what the clinic has to offer, i will start probable end of winter. Here is the web site that i will be going.
http://www.amenclinics.com/southern-california/

Mindwhisperer,

My understanding is that visits to the Amen Clinics can cost a lot and that insurance companies tend to be reluctant to cover services done by the Amen Clinics. I would advise checking with the Amen Clinics to see if they can estimate how much your visit might cost and whether or not they take your insurance.

I do wish you luck with your visit if you end up going through with it. If cost weren’t an issue, I’d be interested in getting a SPECT scan done myself.

shadow

1 Like

Just the spec scan is over $3000 plus treatments, my insurance or any other wont cover it, i have to pay out of my pocket, but i am willing to spend, i cant know if i will benefit from it or not, but taking chances sometimes can be the right decision.

If you can afford the SPECT scan and if visiting the Amen Clinics leads you to getting better treatment, then it very well might be the right decision. I really hope that you’ll get some benefit out of your visit(s).

shadow

1 Like