Brain scan

Guys does Dr. Daniel Amen Brain scans help us? My brain activity is too low, I guess brain scan will show very very low brain blood flow, I don’t have the money but, is it worth it? My day to day life is a drag, I want to get better. I just want to know what you think of Dr. Daniel Amen’s Brain scans.

Happiness is a state of existence.

1 Like

According to Google Dr. Daniel Amen is a celebrity psychiatrist. I’ve never heard of him. It’s possible he could refer you to a doc that could give you a brain scan.

I had an MRI done a couple of years because I thought there was some sort of tumor that was making me into a dumba$$.

Everyone kept telling me I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. The scan revealed there was something wrong with my sinuses and I was prescribed a nasal steroid to get rid of headaches.

I did find peace of mind after the MRI. I can’t factor it into my delusions anymore.

1 Like

SPECT scans are effective at showing general brain health, but they are quite expensive. $3000 USD from what I hear.

1 Like

An initial consultation at one of Dr. Amen’s clinics costs $400. A SPECT examination, consisting of two scans , one at rest and one while concentrating, costs $3,950, which most medical insurance does not cover.

1 Like

@TheBest @naturallycured @anon12381882

2 Likes

What exactly can they do for you after the brain scan?

1 Like

Prescribe health supplements for a better brain, to increase brain activity

1 Like

I’ve heard of him but I dont know much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.