Sorry for being dramatic yesterday

I had a bad time last night and was a bit emotional on this board. My apologies - folk have enough to worry about without me sounding off.

2 Likes

Having mental illness flare up and needing to talk about it isn’t being dramatic. You should feel comfortable venting and sharing here when you need to.

5 Likes

Thanks @Turnip. You are a cool person.

1 Like

No problem, I’m especially glad you shared about attacking your pubes because I do that sometimes when I’m very stressed and it’s nice to know I’m not alone in some of my bizarre coping mechanisms. So thanks for being willing to share the reality of how it is.

1 Like

As @rogue says - I am a brother in the struggle

Compliment: you guys do emotions really well!

Jimbob coming back to apologise appears a small gesture only before you really look at it more closely. If more people could 1. actually identify their errors and; 2. be brave enough to take accountability, then the world would be far more progressive.

We should seriously be coaching the normies.

2 Likes

Hey jimbob! Glad everything’s ok today!

1 Like

Just glad you’re doing better today @Jimbob

1 Like

Jimbob, you have a few bad days a month. I hate benzos, but you sound like getting about 5 pills a month would be a good idea. You’ve got to start planning ahead for these bad days.

1 Like

@Jimbob Glad today is a better day today no need to apologize

1 Like

We all have ups and downs, there is no need to apologize, when I am depressed I try not to write here, but I suppose that is why we are here, to tell about our emotions and feelings.

1 Like

happens mate :elephant:

1 Like

In a single hour I can cycle through blissful to toxic and back again a hundred times. If it’s just a day or two a month, you qualify as having your ■■■■ pretty well together in my view :smiley: