Sometimes i think it isnt even real

Sometimes i think schizophrenia isnt even real. That the doctor just hates that i think on a different level than him. Probably hates that his beliefs can be shattered by just watching esoteric videos on the universe and everything. Conspiracy videos show how devolved society really is, with the “good guys” acting as the bad guys by doing coverups because they cant let “that” out.

I wait for death now, it’ll be quicker with these fake meds at least. Probably poisoning me anyways.

They don’t poison you, buddy. Take your meds as prescribed

1 Like

Hello, first time here and saw your post. I’ve recently been diagnosed, I’ve had this condition since I was a child. To be told that I have schizophrenia is very surreal and very hard for me to except it. Not sure if it’s a real thing. I don’t know, I struggle everyday but still I have a hard time accepting the diagnosis is real. I have days I think I’m just a pathetic loser and just can’t get my act together. But then I remember my mom is diagnosed, my uncle and other family members. It’s a real mind f@&k that’s for sure!

I was diagnosed 2 years ago and I still don’t accept it.

Can i get this locked, im not psychotic anymore and no longer believe my post lol @mods @Ninjastar