Someone's after me

Last night this guy asked me if I wanted a ride home. I ignored him and he followed me down the street.

Then today someone randomly decides to use my garden hose spout.

I keep seeing shadows everywhere.

I seriously cant sleep thinking someone could bust in any second.

1 Like

Did you talk to your pdoc?
When i have symptoms I call my doc

1 Like

I don’t think this is a symptom. I’ve genuinely had weird experiences and I live in a sketchy neighborhood. I mean not that long ago I was sexually assaulted around here.

People read me as a trans or cis woman and that leads to a lot of issues.

My parents just told Mr a family member of mine was shot and killed not far from me…
It’s a message I swear to God.

What do I do???

Someone poisoned my food today. I caught him stealing water from my water spout I bet he poisoned my food

I can’t tell if I should go get a hotel or something

I think it’s your sz

I really don’t think so

I don’t think anyone is poisoning your food. But I would be triggered too in an unsafe neighborhood.

The weird part is the guy offering you a lift, but was your family member really killed?

This might seem like a weird thing, but I remember someone a while back being afraid of people breaking into their house. Their solution was to put a piece of clear tape across the frame of all windows and doors on the inside. That way, if someone opened it, the tape would be broken. If nobody did, the tape would be in place and they could reassure themselves that it was a delusion. For the door they entered and exited from, the tape would go somewhere hard to notice on the outside.

4 Likes

Yes my parents texted me about it and sent me the link to the news article. He was shot.

I like this advice

1 Like

I hope it helps!

How much have you slept in the past week?

Idk. Some days I sleept 12 hrs some days I sleep 4

Gosh, that is for sure me right now also. Not very fun. I hope you can get some consistent and reasonable sleep soon. Do you have any tricks that usually work for you?

1 Like

No not really 1515

1 Like

when i see your pics you don’t look like a woman to me…

1 Like

I’m trying to relax but it’s not working. I’ve been paranoid all day :frowning:

I hate when they do that ■■■■. Asking if you want a ride. NO.

1 Like