Someone in my body

Trying to rest and I feel like someone is in my body. These people won’t leave me alone.

5 Likes

No one is in your body. Are you on meds?

1 Like

Before I was on meds, I thought people were in my body too. Are you on medication? If so, are you taking it properly? I had to take Geodon properly for a month (taking it and with food) before the rest of my delusions would leave.

1 Like

I feel as if I have the same problems. I’m on meds too but it feels like I have people living inside of me controlling my body and all.

3 Likes

Nope, nobody is in your body. You still haven’t told us if you are on any med’s?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I have people that won’t leave me alone. I don’t know why anyone would treat me like that. They are probably easily influenced by what they hear, maybe like hurting someone or not liking someone. Why I am about this I don’t know why. I keep telling them to leave me alone. Some I guess they don’t understand or relate. I’d rather not talk to them. They make comments that are crude or mean and I never did anything to them.

Like I am wondering why the president would not like me or why a certain actress. I guess they want to make negative comments.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator

1 Like