Somebody is collecting data of us!

Facebook,Twitter,any social network,even on this site,somebody is getting informations about us,who are our friends,activities,and gethering and building a file on us.Every time you make some point,someone is writing in your file.They use it to predict future terrorist atacks,or any other stuff.Especialy Facebook.

I heard about a police department in a small town doing this on the town, searching Twitter posts of African Americans to see if they were deemed a threat or not to cause riots and violence and such. Then less than a month later one of their own employees raised hell about it because he found out they were doing it to him.

If such a small scale operation of this nature was screwed up after not even a month, I don’t believe something as chaotic as the whole world can be controlled and manipulated by groups like the Illuminati.

1 Like

Yes,but i thought about global.drones,satellites,networks…

Oh well, if it is true they’re gonna be bored to death with all the crap they collected on me.

2 Likes

Same here :wink:

I don’t believe the American people can band together to overthrow anything because our planning skills are way too poor with things like this thread where we announce to the world we’re aware of the government’s conspiracies against us, if they even exist. Or the people who go openly ranting in public about overthrowing the government That’s like if Obama told Russia he’s going to nuke them tomorrow. You just don’t do that with the enemy.

Yes,but have you noticed that you can’t erase any membership in “club”(facebook,this site…)

I don’t know what information Facebook may or may not keep on me but my profile is being deleted the 11th because I told it to permanently delete my account after I essentially got banned for 3 days for no reason.

Okay, so the government knows I like funny cat videos and bad anime. So what?

Pixel.

4 Likes
1 Like

That would be too good to be true for that to happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Five will get you ten that Ben-Jacob’s bacteria are in charge and individual self-awareness is the actual disease in the system that nature is trying to eradicate. :wink:

Pixel.

Entropy is the one force in the universe that cannot be reversed or even stopped and life is the only thing in the universe that has the audacity to try to stop it anyway.

1 Like

I didn’t want the government to know that I’m a secret Justin Bieber fan.

4 Likes

I guess they know I like turtles then :blush:

1 Like

If Stan is running the world I guess I’m the second coming of Jeebus with how I keep getting suppressed. They said anyway Jeebus would be treated badly in his second coming and he’s going to be mad as hell and that’s true for me on both counts. :wink: Just wondering when I get to start making the rivers run red and 1/3rd of the stars fall from the sky because it sounds like fun.

Understandable point, but I don’t want the US knowing I’m a Justin Bieber sympathizer.

Well seeing as how I met my ex-wife on the internet and the US government has stockpiled all communications going outside of the US, I know some unlucky government employee has had to look at pictures of my ■■■■■ so I can’t really be embarrassed by much else at this point.

2 Likes