So I met this girl

…we’ve known each other less than a week and I am in love :heart_eyes: She’s super cute and really easy to talk to and I’ve sort of talked about my mental illness and she’s not scared off in the slightest. And she has cats!! I got to pet her cats and it was wonderful. Oh! And she’s a huge nerd :heart: I get to see her again on Thursday, we’re going to a farmer’s market and I’m looking forward to it so much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

34 Likes

Anyone with cats is good in my book. You know about love with cats. You have to earn their love. People who dig that know the business. Hope it continues to go well for you!

9 Likes

If that’s what you were looking for I’m happy for you. My one piece of advice is to not get married.

3 Likes

Thanks haha I think marriage is a little far out right now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well said @rogueone

I never put that association together regarding how we have to earn our cat’s love and how it can be applied to human relationships.

It’s sort of like when you take a date to dinner and you watch how they treat the servers and if badly, they’ll treat you that way too eventually.

:heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

that’s super dope to hear. best of luck :smiley: :v:

1 Like

Cats are drawn to me for some reason, so I always score bonus points with cat people for how well I vibe with their cats

7 Likes

Lmao this is such a lesbian thing to say :rofl:

But genuinely, that sounds amazing! Im so happy for you and wish you many more farmers markets and antique shops and local craft shows in your future!

7 Likes

That sounds great! I’m happy for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m happy for ya. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I was thinking this is really good when you said cat an the you got to farmer’s market and I was like yeah! Have a super good time sweetie.

4 Likes

Nice!

I’m excited for you,

Have fun tomorrow!

1 Like

Lucky you and best of luck… The nerdy girls are even better than the naughty :smiley:

5 Likes

I know!!! Haha!!!

But seriously @anon2818416, that’s awesome! Good for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a joke a lesbian told me about dates.

What does a lesbian bring on the second date?

A uhaul.

8 Likes

Sounds great!!

Maybe don’t mention the “in love” part to her quite yet lol.

Have fun!!

1 Like

Last night we made grilled cheese and had a couple drinks and watched Wall-e and cuddled on the couch it was perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

That’s really sweet.

I’m happy you’re happy.

1 Like

I’m so happy for you @anon2818416!
Such an exciting time!

2 Likes

Farmer’s market was AMAZING :heart: I bought her a little glass bead necklace with a mushroom in it (sorry I didn’t get a pic) It was on sale for 5$ and she really liked it so I figured why not?

We are potentially going for brunch on Sunday, she works late on Saturday so we’re gonna check in later and see how she’s feeling

3 Likes