I am happy

I’ve met someone I really like, my head is actually blown… I’m so happy and amazed. I feel so silly but I’m crazy about this person already :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Awesome! Sounds like you’re head over heels!

Now just don’t go and say ‘Something Stupid’. :wink:

1 Like

Lmaoooo I feel like I’m so close to that. :joy: I’m soooo happy

2 Likes

@spiderpig goes dancing with her new Beau…

2 Likes

You are such an incredibly lovely and kind young lady. I couldn’t be more excited and thrilled for you. I hope you have many more wonderful dates and the person turns out to be your soul mate. That’s what you deserve, to find the one to walk the rest of your life with. I found mine and for the first time in my life I know what it means to be truly loved. And it’s AWESOME! I love you @spiderpig, good luck honey.

1 Like

Oh you :heart:️ I’m so happy you found your one. I’m besotted by this person, he works away Monday-Friday though and after spending all weekend with him, I’m incredibly lonely… that could take some getting used too but he’s so worth it!!

2 Likes

Wow! Fingers crossed it works out ! :sunny:

1 Like

I am so happy for you @spiderpig. Keep us posted.

1 Like

Good for you @spiderpig! Good luck, not that you need it…

1 Like

Thats awesome @spiderpig good luck to you!!

2 Likes

What a lucky guy

2 Likes

Well done you! It’s always a long journey but it’s nice to feel so cool after meeting someone! May your heart continue to soar and you get treated like you should be!

2 Likes

Hope you are lucky to find your soul mate this time. @spiderpig Keep us updated.

1 Like

Hope you will be very happy together
How did you meet

Is he very handsome does he make you laugh

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.