So I had the prettiest girl in the hospital sitting on my lap

I was too surprised to do anything. I didn’t have another chance like that for another 1 1/2 years.

1 Like

Why did she do that,lol??but your a lucky man…

It’s long story. I was 22 years old. The hospital had a dance in the cafeteria for all the patients. I do not dance. But after some goading and convincing from the staff I got up to do a slow dance with this girl. It was the first time I had ever slow danced but I did OK. Then a fast song came on. I smiled and told the girl that I was not good at fast songs. I thought she would understand. She just looked at me and said, “You’re weird”! She caught me off guard, she hurt my feelings. I could feel tears coming up. I didn’t cry but I just turned around and walked out without saying a word. Everybody was at the dance so the rest of the hospital was deserted. I went into the smoking room and just sat there feeling sorry for myself. But then a couple minute late the same girl walked in and without a word sat on my lap and curled herself around me. All she was wearing was a hospital gown. I vaguely knew I should do something but I am so bad with girls that I wasn’t sure what to do. Eventually she got up and left and that was the end of it. I still think about it every now and then and beat myself up for blowing such a great chance.

I thought you hadn’t finished typing the word ‘…lap top’ (laptop computer)

1 Like

Great,so both of you are sz and are on antipsychotic,you both are similiar,it should be easy to bond…haha but you really blowed the chance…