So beautiful, but so poisonous

Kuva6327Kuva6328

9 Likes

Mushroom is it …??? Wild mushroom…

Yep, mushrooms, poisonous, you would not like to taste it, so beautiful, but a lot of poison …

1 Like

Looks awesomely beautiful…:nepal:

Many beautiful things may be poisonous, one Chinese saying about beautiful smiles of beautiful women, what was it …

1 Like

Haha sorry dunno…

If you have ever heard about the 36 Chinese strategies you may know, you can find these on the net …

1 Like

Many beautiful things may be poisonous such as this Monarch butterfly … so beautiful, but so poisonous … but of course the health industry has developed ways to use this poison, pain killers …

My daughters name, Holly, means “beautiful poison”

Nice photo, as always

1 Like

If you feed the mushrooms to deer, and then drink their urine, it is not poisonous but it is hallucinogenic.

1 Like

I did not know that, it is a kind of funny … :smile:

There is a lot of mushrooms currently in the nature, I am no expert of mushrooms, maybe these are poisonous too … no they are not poisonous as I figure it out …

1 Like

I had to make this joke, there was one CEO in one Corporation in the past who said that he is like Finns when he visited Tallin, but the real Finns go to forests and pick berries and mushrooms, I doubt that this CEO who got 20 million EURO payment after leaving the Corporation ever went to the forests of Finland, I had to make this joke.

1 Like

I saw some of these growing inside a forest on a nearby tree. They were edible but I didn’t want to try just in case I was wrong. They are called Oyster Mushrooms:

have you googled glow in the dark mushrooms? most glow green but some glow blue. I have a terrarium, so i want some.

Bioluminescent… that is word i was tring to think of.

This also looks nice and beautiful, but it is Golden Poison Frog …

As sunlion says the red and white ones are fly agaric and are hallucinogenic. Maybe if you have too much they reveal their toxicity. I think I heard once that Vikings used to eat them before going raping and pillaging. We have fly agaric in UK so maybe they are Nordic native too

Maybe I should test tomorrow morning during my walk when I see these again, I may have more crazy postings after eating a couple as Vikings have done … just kidding :smile:

1 Like

Please don’t. I think you are joking. I’ve never tried them and I think they are hallucinogenic because they are poison.