Sleep at night

Do you have insomnia?

How many hours a night do you sleep?

Do you take sleeping tablets?

Which type?

I take zoplicone/imovane but it’s not working every night anymore.
I need a higher dose and my dr doesn’t want to prescribe them so I might have to find another dr and waiting list for psychiatrist is over a year unless I go private which cost hundreds of dollars.

Psychiatrist are more likely to prescribe sleeping tablets than gp are.

1 Like

Ive always had trouble falling asleep. It usually takes me multiple hours of lying in bed before I can fall asleep. I take melatonin for it some nights.

2 Likes

I was on zoplicone/imovane years ago. It stops working pretty quickly. I think most sleeping pills do.

I’d switch to something else rather than upping the dose.

1 Like

Saphris helps me fall asleep but I don’t sleep very long. Right now I’m getting about 5 or 6 hours at night.

1 Like

Ever since I quit olanzapine I can’t sleep at all, not even a minute, not even after days of being up.

I took zopilcone for a month, 7.5mg, and it always worked, but it only put me to sleep for 4-5 hours. Not good enough. I combined it with gabapentin 1000mg and slept a little longer.

I now take 1.5mg of clonazepam, it puts me to sleep for about 7 hours. I also take 3000mg of glycine before bed and 100 mg of l-theanine.

1 Like

I sleep but only from like 2 or 3am till noon. Think it’s cause I consume so much caffeine in the evening. I’d be stupid if it weren’t for caffeine. Take olanzapine and sertraline (Zoloft).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.