Sigh, I hope it's temporary

I was not doing well tonight. I was going through some stuff. When my sister dropped off her dog to my house I told her I felt like an animal and that I was going crazy. She tried to reassure me and told me some positive things. By the way, I didn’t feel like a goat or a horse or something. I meant I didn’t feel like a human. being. I felt like I was just surviving on an animal level. Anyway I promised I would set up an emergency session with a therapist. I also promised I would call my step-mom tomorrow for support and I would take a walk with her dog. Well I took Annie for a walk and then I drove through Burger King with her and got a hamburger. Well, when I got home my other sister had called and left a message. She said my older sister had called her to tell her she was really worried about me. She told me to call her back. I called her back but I got her machine. She said call her in Seattle if things got much worse. So that’s where it’s at.

2 Likes

nice to know that you have got a bit more support from your sisters, thats great

i know what you mean about feeling like an animal, i havent showered for a while and my head is all itchy and hair is matted, i have been struggling to get shopping and have been getting takeaway meal a lot, my friend sweep helps a lot but lately i’ve been been letting things go.

1 Like

Keep posting and let us know anything u want to say. U are loved by a lot of people.

1 Like

Well thanks goggles.

aaww sorry to hear ur not doing too well nick. take all the support u can get. try and do things to cheer urself up and try not to stress too much. we’re all here for u. xxx

1 Like

I hope it’s only temporary too. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

It occurs to me… from your past post… this is just my 5:00 a.m. coffee pondering… please take it with a grain of salt…

But it occurs to me that you have your roughest days when you’ve been cooped up for a while. You have been out most of the week due to this injury. Physical pain will cue my head circus. Being cooped up will also cue my head circus. A dramatic shift in routine is not easy.

A day off here and there feels great… a week off? I’m climbing the crumbing walls and thinking they have faces in them.

I am really glad you have cool sisters and some family to fall back on. I’m also glad your going to talk to the doc to feel better.

I do hope you feel better Nick. Your a diamond gent and I’m rooting for you to feel better on all fronts.

1 Like

Very perceptive.Your 5:00 am musing makes sense. My sisters just called, they are about 5 minutes from the Space Needle. Wanna meet my sisters? Lol.

1 Like

Did Annie get a burger too?
Hope you feel better Nick, glad you have family to talk to.

2 Likes

No, she couldn’t afford it, she was a nickel short.
Yeah, they were just checking up on me.

1 Like

That’s funny.
Poor doggie. Hope you shared a bite of yours.

1 Like

‘Turns red’. I ate two of them by myself. Poor dog. She is staying with a greedy host.

1 Like

Well, I’m sure she isn’t starving, it’s probably healthier for her to not eat burgers.

Then the onion rings I fed her were a HUGE mistake.

2 Likes

Only if you smell something funky.

No, it wasn’t Taco Bell that we went to !!