Side effects of zyprexa

I have indigestion, dizziness, nausea, pain in stomach. That has been happening for a short time now and especially when I increased the dose to 80mg. Maybe it’s too high dose for me?

That is such a high dose its unbelievable…

I had the most restless legs when I was on 25 mg now I’m at 15 and I have no side effects except some weight gain…

1 Like

I had no side effects. Maybe now I have

1 Like

Why what side effects do u think u have ?

These that I mentioned above. These are listed as side effects of zyprexa or as symptoms of stomach cancer. I believe it’s the side effects

Olanzapine should be <= 30 mg and <= 40 mg if you smoke.

I read an article saying that up to 60 is permitted for treatment resistant patients

I don’t know if I should phone my pdoc

You should be on 20mg a day maximum. 80mg is wayyyyyy too much.

3 Likes

80mg?!?!
This is too much!
Talk to your doctor about it.

2 Likes

80 mg is way too much. If you have been increasing the dose on your own, you’ve gone too far. I can’t imagine a pdoc giving you that much, especially with all the Abilify and Haldol you take.

Back off on the dosage before you do yourself real damage, and call your pdoc.

2 Likes

Doc prescribed these doses. I don’t have responsibility. I am treatment resistant. And that’s why I take huge dose

Wow. Well, I would still call him and tell him the side effects you’re experiencing.

1 Like

I called him. I wait for him to call back.
Tonight I took 60mg instead of 80mg

1 Like

Damn sadasive you’re like a giant who needs more then little people

1 Like

He decreased the dose from 80 to 60 and 70 every other day

2 Likes

Damn, I only take 5mg

1 Like

Goodluck man hope you find a fix to your problem soon

1 Like

I take 5 to 10. I have all those symptoms you have, especially the dizziness. I just don’t know any better alternative AP.

1 Like