Shutting down all the time

I’m not gonna make it in the real world

1 Like

Do you have a good support system in place?

1 Like

Why? What’s wrong?

1 Like

Bluerose, I think you will. If you can just keep on trying different meds, txs, etc., you’ll get there.

That being said, I am not yet stable, and have problems with this.

1 Like

No more weed for me i dont care if its legal i panicked about this i dont know why i have a safe home and caring people around me

1 Like

Sorry it affected you like that. Hugs

1 Like

Yeah, it would be a shame to let marijuana ruin your life. I think anyone with schizophrenia has enough on their plate to handle for the rest of their life, without bring booze or pot into the picture. As a recovering addict (I got clean in 1990) I can say that my life without drugs is a 100% better than when I was smoking crack for four years.
Quitting drugs is not easy but it’s not impossible. There’s help out there for quitting drugs. I got clean in AA, CA, and NA. But there’s other ways to get clean. The beauty of 12-step programs is that they are free. They don’t help everybody but they sure helped me.

1 Like

Hell, I don’t how anybody makes it in the real world including myself. When you think of the enormity of life and how can one person survive amongst 3 or 4 billion people it’s mind boggling and overwhelming.

1 Like

What happened to the other half of the population? lol

1 Like

Hell, I can’t count how many people are on earth. I don’t even know how many people I live with and I’ve been living in this two bedroom apartment for a year and a half.

1 Like

They say that there are around 8 billion people on the planet, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that “they” have no way of knowing that with any reasonable degree of certainty.

2 Likes

And when I have to be somewhere and I’m in a hurry and I stop in at McDonalds to grab a quick Coke, half of them are in line front of me every time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.