Showered yet?

I need a shower, bad. Shaving legs…haven’t in months. Underarms either. i am hairy! I’m grossing myself out, really. i don’t know how m any days, but my hair is greasy.

Need so me motivation!

5 Likes

I’m too fcking depressed to take a shower.
Haven’t done so in a couple of weeks.

Wish I had the motivation.

2 Likes

I’m on board. Have not showered in a long time. :squid::squid::squid:

1 Like

I am absolutely disgustingly gross. My hair is so dry and brittle. I can barely stand my own stench. But somehow that’s not enough to get me in the shower.

1 Like

I just did! Brushed my teeth and combed hair. I feel human.

2 Likes

I know I smell. But can’t drag myself in the bedroom to find clothes.

I got in the tub after 3 days, I feel so much better, although I don’t like this new shampoo/conditioner sample I got from my Birchbox.

1 Like

totally hear you @anon4362788. My body hair gets gorilla-like before I deal with it, it’s terrible when I get busted by a super hot day & have to expose my legs - emergency shaving! Washing my hair is a huge burden, I just always struggle with it.

I had to laugh reading this thread as I’m sitting here all sweaty & gross after my jog, browsing the forum 'cos I can’t be bothered showering.

1 Like

I haven’t showered in three days or washed my hair in two. Not too bad, but not as clean as I’d like. I should take one tonight.

@Leaf What kind is it?

1 Like

I showered today! Not yesterday though.

3 Likes

I shower up to twice a day. I just like to feel really clean so I will have 1 in the morning and one late afternoon.

1 Like

I shower everyday. It makes me feel better. Tomorrow I have to go to church so I have to shower. I use shampoo and conditioner for colored hair and scented soap.

2 Likes

Beauty and Planet or something like that, my hair is greasy

1 Like

What I do is buy things like handmade patchouli soap and other things that make the shower more pleasurable to me. That helps me motivate to clean up. Also, don’t worry about the whole shaving thing, most of my friends who are young and women don’t shave, but given they are kinda the artsy type

1 Like

I did it! Just came out. Fresh and clean!

4 Likes

I did it too. :notes:I’m a big kid now.:notes:

:innocent:

2 Likes

Oh wow you guys are crazy I shower every single morning with an exception of days I’m not leaving the house …
I can’t stand that cold hot chili sweaty feeling! :slightly_smiling_face:

I took a bath this morning. It had been a while. Went through the hot tub first.

1 Like

I took a shower today too!

I feel so fresh, so clean clean.

1 Like

I got one in today! Yay for a cleanness

1 Like