Should I go to the hospital?

I think the IRA are controlling my mind making me aggressive and hostile towards my brother and sister in law, at first I thought it was all me but then I remembered that they control my mind and probably made me think I needed help as well,

So they want me to kill my sister in law or brother and also want me to go the hospital so il be confirmed sz, I don’t want to do either and that’s me talking.

I was surprised at the thoughts of murder I get I think that’s when I figured it out and got clarity. It’s so out of character for me to be angry and want to kill.

What do you think I should I do?

• Yea check in now
  • No don’t yet

0 voters

You need help. Please seek it before you snap.

1 Like

Call your psychiatrist first. Let them know how you’re feeling and the kind of thoughts you’re having. They’ll send you to hospital if they judge it necessary.

1 Like

I also think I’m a part of this big experiment of mind control and that’s why they watch me on camera day and night to see what il do after all wouldn’t you want to see what I’d do if you were behind this.

I had a flash of Anthony sitting with his crew telling them make him do this or that

That’s all symptoms of the disease. Do not wait any longer. You’re getting progressively worse. Please seek help. I am begging you.

1 Like

I knew I should’ve listened to you all along @anon4362788

We really do care. I don’t want to see you in prison or a psych ward for criminally insane for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

When do you think I should go? It will take me some time to get a referral from the doctor like last time

Maybe not if you tell them you are actively homicidal.

1 Like

It’s not as bad when they are gone the thoughts go it’s just when they are here I get urges, I only see them once a week

But what if you snap when they are there?

1 Like

I agree with everything said. You really dont want to end up in prison. Better you call emergency services, and have your doses adjusted than get nicked and do 30 years.

1 Like

Yeah you have a point

Yea check yourself into hospital !

1 Like

I’ve been urging you to get checked out. Please heed me this time. Your family can get along for a week without you. Maybe 2. It’s better than snapping and leaving them for good.

1 Like

Yea those are very serious symptoms go to emergency room

1 Like

Hospitals have pudding and graham crackers! At least the ones I’ve been too

1 Like

Makes me think that even if I do go, the IRA will ultimately make me commit some awful crim, they also want me to talk about them

For instance, I thought leaving the farm would make me less homicidal but then I get these implanted thoughts of still hurting my brother for making me leave it, they put that thought in my head, all because they didn’t like the look of me on the road or in the fckin shop as if you can tell much about a person from the way they fcking walk or look, oh he’s walking heavy must be a hard man

I think you should go. You sound like you are getting potentially more dangerous and we don’t want you spending the rest of your life in prison with the guilt of killing someone.

2 Likes

Hey I hope you’re feeling okay. Having delusions over here too. Only with meds will you come to se gradually that most of this is not true. Your body and brain are full of stress hormones and your panicking which makes it difficult to come to right conclusions…

Take the meds and I guarantee you half your problems will dissolve there’s no one after you

1 Like