She broke up with me

She was the best. The only girl who ever went out of her way and risk her own well being to make sure i was ok. She cooked for me even when i refused to eat. Even after she saw me at my worst she still tried.
I cant blame her though. It was alot. And we haven’t been able to see each other for a while because of her college.
Part of me want to fight for her. To never give up because it may ever happen again. Part of me expected it the whole time and knows it’s best if she finds someone else who can take care of her properly and be a positive part of her life. Either way im glad i took a chance with her.
I tripped over the side of a mountain today on a run. Got a bit beat up and brused but im fine. I still don’t know if it was on purpose or not though.
My heads so jumbled up right now i can’t stand and i want to throw up.
I thought i came to terms with being alone along time ago. I guess i was wrong.

3 Likes

Breakups are very painful for most people, and most people need time to go through the grieving process afterwards. I’m not very good at giving people comforting words and whatnot, but just want to make sure you know it’s normal to feel crappy and jumbled up for a while.

3 Likes

I’m sorry - Break ups are tough

2 Likes

@Teo im sorry that you lost ur girlfriend I hope that you get over it soon

Take care Kate xxx

1 Like

15 characters…

1 Like

That’s the perfect mentality man.

Respect that she is an independent human being.

Let her distant happiness be your happiness.

Ebb and flow man. You had a good relationship regardless of how it ended… That’s pretty damn cool.

There are always other girls out there.

3 Likes

Thank you thats nice to hear. In not sure why. But thanks.

1 Like

I’m sorry about your break up. I went in a downward spiral after I broke up with my bf of 4 years. It is tough, but in the end it is sometimes for the best.

1 Like

There is no way im going to be able to sleep tonight.

Oh I’m sorry, breakups are terrible. It’s going to take a little while but you’ll be alright, hope you know this.

1 Like