Serial killers are crazy!

Why do people kill, i just dont understand, they evil people in the world, we have to be careful out there dont go out at night watch your back guys.

1 Like

Damn there are some real monsters out there!

1 Like

Yea, i cant be comprehend how people do this things, how can you hurt someone or even kill. Like the taliban or isis beheaded people like nothing i swear it makes me sick to the stomach. I just dont understand what do they get out of it.

1 Like

the are talking about it like it’s some weird fetish to kill people.

1 Like

The weird thing about they are emotionless, like killing is nothing to them. I swear something is wrong with these people, there brain structure must be wired differently.

1 Like

Why are you thinking about such horrible things like serial killers?
You are already paranoid, no need to post such things.

Post about puppies and Christmas instead.

1 Like

O sorry my bad, the video pop up in my recommended list on youtube it look interesting just wanted to share it, im just interested how the mind of serial killer works like how the mind of schizophrenia works, because i have minor in psychology, i like how the brain works, the brain is the powerful and advance organ in the body but most delicate. yea im sorry

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.