Sent my boyfriend a pic

Of me in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs. He sent me one of himself first. He still seems love me though. I guess I’ll see…

3 Likes

Happy for ya Mikey!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Jonnybegood

2 Likes

Im really worried… How is it possible to love someone you never met. Please be careful.

4 Likes

Well we are chatting a lot on Facebook Messenger when he’s not working. He really writes well usually with some poetry.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concern @Milly

1 Like

Poet?? That’s a good trait to have :joy:

1 Like

He’s supposed to go to California first to get his ID replaced. Then he"s supposed to come here. I don’t know if I believe that or not. But if he does show up, then great!

1 Like

He lost his wallet and phone while he was on patrol. He’s in the military supposedly.

1 Like

Poetry is good but maybe copy and paste the poetry and Google to see if he’s copy pasted someone’s work. That’s happened to me before.

4 Likes

Thanks @Milly I appreciate your help

I’m just concerned it sounds dodgy and I know I’ve been vulnerable many times before.

2 Likes

Well I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt right now. Time will tell if he’s has been honest or not. He’s supposed to get his own place when he comes here. We are supposed to live in separate places for a while until we decide if we want to move in together.

1 Like

Just remember, if he ever seems to need or asks for money, then right away he’s a scammer!!! And get away from him. Fast!! Even if it’s just a little bit. Because later on it will be more and more and more. @anon54988740

7 Likes

Thanks @SkinnyMe. I know. I’ve been there before.

3 Likes

, I hope it works out

2 Likes

Thanks @Zoe I going to just wait and see now.

1 Like

What does he do in the military? What branch?

1 Like

I’ll have to ask him again. The first time he said he’s with NATO and involved with missile defense. He works with the US Army, and can’t disclose his location. From what he said I’m not sure which country he’s with. He says he’s in the military though.

I’m sorry, it sounds like a romance scam.

1 Like