Seemingly my post "wine drinkers" has been "hidden"

Flagged by someone who has admitted more than once that owing to his Asperger’s he often fails to get humour. Pity indeed! This was his pithy indictment of the polite thread following the OP:
“A rampant,collective psychosis passed off as something meaningful”.
As you can appreciate, a highly dismissive and semantically troubled statement (who is trying to “pass it off as something meaningful”, and wouldn’t such an intentionality impinge on its “psychotic” quality?) made from a place of moral certainty. I’m not bitter though, I rather like this place but it’s to be expected that we bring more than a little bit of ourselves to the proceedings.

1 Like

In short, it was flagged on a false premise.

1 Like

One of my posts was flagged and closed for voilating community guidelines didnt mention what I violated though. Was a post about schizophrenia maby being interference from another dimension. Pity it was flagged would like to have seen what people would have commented on it.

2 Likes

Yes it pisses me off. This is supposed to be a website for people with schizophrenics. But it doesn’t tolerate people with schizophrenia. Best post I read today by someone was stating something so true…really this website is not about schizophrenia it’s about selfies and what’s for dinner.

3 Likes

I hate the selfies and whats for dinner posts I’d much rather discuss some of the mysteries that are schizophrenia.

1 Like

What does it matter anyway. None of us really know each other

For all we know half the people on this forum don’t have sz anyway.

Think most of the posters do have schizophrenia, otherwise these no reason to talk about med adjustments and strange beliefs all the time

1 Like

If your post was flagged then someone did not like what you posted, they were possibly triggered by it.

Dont bash the forum because you’re getting flagged.

Try to be considerate of other people’s opinions/ideas/thoughts.

5 Likes

I’m not bashing the forum, in fact I made it plain that I like it. Everything is potentially triggering; this site to me is deeply triggering, but you don’t see me complain. It should also be equally plain that writing something potentially triggering is not synomous with not being respectful of other people’s opinions. The lack of respect came from the other direction, dismissing what he or she didn’t like because he or she didn’t get it and then using an anonymous flag to have their way.

This isnt a forum for PTSD it takes more to “trigger” psychosis than a few posts stress can trigger psychosis but not talking about delusions or wine drinkers. BTW wine and drugs can trigger psychosis .

2 Likes

A rampant, collective psychosis passed off as something meaningful.

“90% of modern culture.”

“OK, Let’s see if it’s up there!”

-points up to the board-

-ding ding ding ding-

“TOP ANSWER! Would you like to play or pass?”

“Pass.”

1 Like

Don’t tell some people that they will get triggered

Great to see your doing better.

Thanks 1515151515. I appreciate that.

Actually I find posts that complain about what they can’t post on this site unnecessary because there’s nothing they can do about it. If you don’t understand the rules someone here will explain them. If you do understand and choose to argue anyway you aren’t going to win. There is actually a lot you can talk about here and you do get support. The posts that are for fun are in the lounge section. Why don’t you just not read them? Part of staying healthy includes having down time. So what if people want to talk about other parts of their lives. If you want to rant about something I don’t think this is the place…:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

That’s not how you change things, nor how you challenge abuses.

Weird my posts now have to be approved by a moderator

The community rules need to be re written because the posts get flagged for not even violiating the rules the rules talk mostly about not insulting or inciting arguments. But its a given that things like anti medication and things not conducive to recover are probably also flagged, but the rules need to be rewritten so they cover these things too.

Thats was the post weird theres a word that triggered a flag didnt know that. It has to deal with psychiatry not a swear word or anything like that. Very interesting.