Secret CODE!

meds=0

while ("Love" < "Schizophrenia"):

. . print(" Always False Evidence Appear Real ")

. . meds +=1

. . . . if (meds == 14):

. . . . . . print(" No False Evidence Appear Real ")

. . . . . . break
else:

. . print(" No False Evidence Appear Real ")

5 Likes

Ok I will break the secret!

I made it as a string → “Love” and “Schizophrenia”

It’s after all, How we define the words meaning and we interpret it.

As per the code :

Love is 4.
Schizophrenia is 13.

Its standardization.

If I say (ಸ್ವಾಗತ) no one knows.

Which means welcome!

There can be infinite secret code.

The main thing is how well it’s standardized, so I stick to the environment arround me.

I think no one knows exactly what runs in a schizophrenic brain Because it not standardized to the environment we made.

But I feel there is a reason to it.

The reason is “free will”.

Just like the stroy goes :

There is a beautiful story. A man went for a walk and accidentally walked into paradise. After the long walk he felt a little tired and thought, “I wish I could rest somewhere.” He saw a beautiful tree beneath which was wonderful, soft grass. So he went and slept on the grass. After a few hours, he woke up well-rested. Then he thought, “Oh! I am hungry. I wish I had something to eat.” He thought of all the nice things he wanted to eat and all of them just appeared in front of him. After he had the sumptuous food, the man thought, “Oh! I wish I had something to drink.” He thought of all the drinks he wanted and all of them appeared in front of him.

He thought, “What the hell is happening here? I asked for food, food came. I asked for drink, drink came. Maybe there are ghosts around.” He looked and there were ghosts. The moment he saw them he got terrified and said, “Oh there are ghosts around here, maybe they will torture me.” And the ghosts started torturing him, and he started screaming and yelling in pain. He said, “Oh these ghosts are torturing me, they are going to kill me.” And he died.

I think I have free will than the normal.

Example : For majority, At maturity when the brains foundation is completed, unfortunately I forgot that my pillars are yet to be completed with meds acting as steel.

See, we have the power to twist and turn and bend anything to what we like. But the main thing is am I keeping up to the standards !

4 Likes

Neat Java … coding…do you Know Borland Turbo 4.0 C++ as well ?

1 Like

i hate ghosts hahhahhaahha

1 Like

Its Python but they look similar but print is System.Out.Print and lots of brackets.
I think Java has more power than Python.

I know C++ but that the core of all programming I feel.
Its the building block of other languages

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I recollect this

I think your loop would crash the computer. :grin:

2 Likes

:laughing:

Your right !

2 Likes

Or maybe not? I think the break takes you out of the loop :slight_smile:

or it just takes you out of the if statement, I don’t remember.

2 Likes

You said would so I said yes.

It Breaks out of the loop.

2 Likes

Oh that’s a very simple Python program. Yes Break command makes you break a loop and makes it quicker with maybe factor 2 this can be achieved with a return as well. If you got an iPad like me then go for the Pythonista IDE that’s the best Python ide ever made I personally think and especially because that it has the UI module and Scene module.

1 Like

I don’t know coding but this is very creative and interesting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.