Having the Brain that Talks to Itself Like a Separate Person at the Party Never Worked for Me

It’s really disappointing to wind up with the idiotic brain that talks to itself like it is another person or is other people.

I think this makes me an idiot with all things considered. I am my brain…legally. LOL Clearly a brain that does this is sure an idiot.

I don’t fully believe I’m an idiot, but I’m not so narrow minded as to not consider the proposition. I do admit that the brain organ thingy inside my head like the heart and stomach that is in my abdomen is really stupid much of the time. I mean if I were caught acting like this thing… Let’s just say I wouldn’t be able to get very far in life.

I can see that it is often hard for people with scz to fully grasp that this is really their brain doing this. The problem I believe is that to identify with the brain means that we are 100% of what it does, and we all instinctively know that we can’t just do that. It’s too crazy to believe we are that, so we kind of disassociate with it. In other words we Skhizen or Split.

Normal people simply have their thoughts, and it’s their brain’s thoughts. It’s just thoughts, and they aren’t necessarily identifying with them or as them. Thoughts are just like farts. Ya, they’re from you, but they aren’t you. Fingernails, hair clippings, and on the same way. Feelings, thoughts etc are just stuff that grows from you, and then sheds off.

Scz’s I don’t believe have a concept of that because of the nature of our beliefs. It’s of our belief that those feelings and thoughts are others not of ourselves. That is how our brains process information, and it takes a lot of reverse engineering of the logic of each of our mental faculties in order to sort of “root” it, and “trick” it to get it to process information like normal people. That’s something I don’t think most scz’s or actually most people are just never going to do because it takes time to research, study, and then actually think about while experimenting. It’s hard for scz’s to do this as it is.

Scz’s are spiritual people, and unfortunately that entails a kind of mind communication or spirit communication which is the principle foundation of the logic code that we are scz’s for. Without this one thing, we would not be able to be scz.

When you have been out in the big world like I have, and you have seen it all, you look at this like a piece of electronic equipment in some kind of shop or warehouse somewhere that functions as a transponder. That is what the scz’s believes that they are. They believe the receive waves which are communicable information codes from other beings whether those beings are human or not.

What this means in literal reality if you were to take the scz’s seriously is that all of their feelings, thoughts, and so on are subject to:

1. Being messages from others and not their own feelings, thoughts, etc.
  2. Able to be sensed by all others the way that all messages on a chat forum are able to be sensed by all others, but the scz cannot sense what is on other’s “message boards,” so that it is not a two way street. Scz’s are transponders in the way that they only see a reflection in the window of the room they are in, but the rest of the people and other beings etc can see in the scz’s window. In this case it’s into the scz’s mind or soul or spirit etc (however you refer to the personality phenomenon). One side can communicate, and cannot be seen, while the scz can communicate and is always seen as transparently as a glass house resident.

And this is happening very quickly in lightening speed. As fast as a thought can travel through a brain which is essentially light speed the last I have heard these “transponder” reactions are occurring in a sociological fashion. So the way that people interact with each other in reality happens at a speed that is not nearly as fast, but inside of the Skhizen mind the multiple “nodes” I will call them communicate at lightening speed. In fact there is a subconscious element to this communicability within the Skhizen’s social theater to where one side already knows what the other is thinking which reinforces the assumption that they are telepathic transponders. They cannot get beside this without proper education sort of like being a radio transponder and electrical engineer technicians training. The faculties of the brain are reacting according to the logic they are made with no differently than anyone, and they simply process the information that they see, and the logical conclusion is that there is a telepathic social theater that they are in.

Really though you’re supposed to break down the mind (not the mechanical brain matter cortexes etc) down into an instrument just like the transponder concept above, but you need to throw out the idea that it is a transponder of anything except bodily motion in regards to actions and communication. So throw out the telepathy phenomenon because if you were going to live your whole life in the belief that the universe is made telepathically, and you never proved it or succeeded this way, then you are just wasting your time and others time. It’s not real.

Then divide the mind or as I like to call this phenomenon; the personality, into all of its faculties. Each faculty is pre-built in, and they will produce a sensation such as sight or socially streamlined words to say in a logical fashion. Each faculty is like a computer, and it works the same way every single time. The logic never changes, so you have to base your understanding around the way that the logic of these faculties works; like a rock.

The process of these faculties looks like information comes in, and then logically they produce a sensation. Everything you sense or have ever known, believed etc within you is all the logical production of these “logic faculties” that you are born with. You will never know the outside world. You will never know the inside of anyone else. You will only know your logical faculties’ logical productions all your life from day one to the last day.

So look at these logic faculties like I do. Imagine a big panel full of meters, and each of those meters has a needle on them.

So the instruments work fine. In other words the logic in them is fine. There is nothing mechanical failing, but they are showing false measurements because the meters are mislabeled.

The mislabeling is in the fact that they are labeled with logical fallacies rather than logical truths, so it is up to the individual to do the life work of finding these discrepancies.

But you see each instrument or each logic faculty sees the other. That is the basis of Skhizen mind. The faculties think, and they react to other faculties. Other faculties are information inputs just like the 5 sense organs such as the ear drum and eyeballs are information inputs. Faculties besides just the vision faculty react to light information and sound information. In fact you can see how faculties blend when you see things in things that are not there, but your mind places them there. This also happens to hearing, and it goes on and on in the faculties. They over lap which makes faculties confusing, so it takes some time to separate them, assess them, and re-calibrate them. Everyone has to do this from time to time whether they are not scz’s or not, or what happens is the readouts become skewed, and the more the skew, the more fallacious they become.

As scz’s we have the most skewed readouts, so we are on the extreme spectrum so far that there are mechanical reactions to these fallacies that are so extreme that mechanical implements are necessary to correct them because we can’t rely on the ability and astuteness of the individual to research the realistic componential nature of their mental faculties seriously. Also prescriptions bring in revenues, so that is just the easiest way to go, and it is why psychology has evolved to where it is at now. There was a beginning point of the field of psychology, and we are here at this point for these reasons. It is nothing that any of us can do anything about. It is far beyond our control no matter how much wishful thinking we have.

The real question everyone should ask is “what is the nature of logic” if it is the core principle of the way each individual is functioning, language, computers, and the whole universe. Give me a student of logic, and I will soon show you someone who will not entertain the notion of any perceive psychological transponder phenomenon. They will see precisely what they are doing in the background of their minds, and once they are that far, they will see how the concept of a transponder mind is pure logical fallacy or fantasy.

Control the information, and the faculties will tick accordingly all on its own in crystalline logical perfection. This one phenomenon is most amazing about the self and the rest of the universe, and that is all there is to all of it.

4 Likes

it is hard to believe. i’ve not only heard, i smelled, i’ve felt, and even seen a few times.

ok, i’m the swords clanging outside,
the bell ringing, the vision of my daughter watching herself sleep,

it’s difficult but i try to believe that could all be me.

i am sure though the resurrected dead have visited me. i don’t believe that was my thoughts at all. she needed me to see she was ascending with God.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the only mechanical reaction I got today from my faulty logic circuits was the troopers showing up twice and pounding on my door. Since I have committed no crimes, my working logic circuits are telling me that seeing my therapist yesterday was a massive error in logic, they were here to Title my ass. Thank God I had the presence of logic to stay really still and quiet until they left…although I will have to manage that for 7 days so the Title can expire. Somehow, my logic tells me that my sz ass is going to be in lockup again real soon…this SUCKS!!

1 Like

i worry about you WR. are you.sleeping, eating, bathing, having some peace.

and don’t worry about what i write. i’ve been this way anout 30+ years. i just conduct myself like everyone else. just because i believe stuff, i don’t let it affect my presence. my nails are painted, dishes are washed,… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll put it to you like this, so you can get the gist of how the thing works…that is you. You’re the brain, or at least you are the result of the brain, right. That’s an informational organ like IT or Information Technology meaning that the main component is not as much mechanical as it is information. When a thing is like that, and it needs information as that is how it exists, what it is exists for, and what it requires to perform, then it is something of logic.

Now…logic is something tricky to understand if you are new to that phenomenon, but it’s really not to hard to understand it if you want to, and there’s all kinds of information that is easy to understand on youtube for example.

The main thing you shouldn’t forget is that you as in the one I’m talking to is a series of faculties that run on logic because they are informational thus logical. What I’m doing here right now is I’m showing you the bare minimum break down of what you are inside which has been called spirit or soul at times, and now it is called mind and psyche which are psychology terms. The main difference between the old terms and the new terms is that one infers there is a kind of telepathy or supernatural connection, and the other does not infer that at all. That’s the only thing. Don’t forget the difference now. :slight_smile:

So…wacha have to ask now is “what does this organ do?” If I were to give you computer to demonstrate for you in a showroom in order to see if you don’t buy it from me, and you buy it, but you get it home, and you don’t know what it does, then who’s the culprit? Me or you? What if it was a new car, and you get it home, and you don’t know what it does?

Most people do not really know what the brain organ thing in their body does. They just don’t think about it, and they don’t talk about it. People are most often about novelty not truth and epistemology or really even logic, so they ignore it. Well, to put it to you plainly that is ignoring themselves because that is themselves. That is what they are, who they are, and actually it is everything they’ve ever known or know about reality or anyone else who are part of reality. So in other words it is everything yet…

…yet people don’t know what it does?

When you believe that your brain is a supernatural transponder of some kind of inter mind messages, it’s because someone said that. Rarely people come up with that on their own. So you heard it, and then that was important to you. You believed you had ESP.

But what does the brain do? Well, in this case that brain is talking to itself. Remember that it is full of logic faculties such as the 5 outside senses and about 20 inside sensations such as memory, language understanding, language expression, feelings, deductive reasoning… So really wacha doing is having these faculties banter back and forth with each other.

So that is what your brain does.

Now how does it do it?

If you are of an organ, and everything you know and have known to this moment is of that organ, that’s an important organ. If that is where you and everything you know including the sense and understanding of other people and things whether they are schizophrenically imagined or they are real comes from,…

…isn’t that a big clue about that organ under your hair can do? It is, isn’t it?

It does a lot, and it is like a treasure if you know what it can do. If you don’t understand what it is that’s under the hood, it’s practically useless to you and others just like if you don’t know what the car can do and the computer that might by without knowing what they do. Utterly useless.

And you might make believe that people would have told you more by now, but that belief is a logical fallacy based on no solid reason to cause something like that education to be taught to you. The universe will not necessarily teach you what your brain can do. There may be no one that actually talks to you about brains in any way except a little bit about a good feeling, a bad feeling, and how they mechanically work as to say that there are cortexes and chemicals.

I can teach you about camshafts in the car, and I can teach you about optane chips and SATA connectors in your computer, but if I never teach you what they can do, my lessons for you are useless.

That’s basically where most people are. They are like it was when you had no idea what a computer could do, but it’s been this many years, and still too few people really know what a brain can do. No one is talking.

So here’s the question:

If your brain can make vision, and it can make visual memory, can it create visual memories in the intra brain communications perceived by the faculties which it produces as it is Skhizen minded? So those visions you have…can it be made by your faculties that you clearly have equal to every other man, woman, and child? What if you were taught that those experiences that your faculties are creating were something that they are not?

I’ll give it to you this way.

What if I told you that crime is good, and good people are bad, and let’s say you were born 5 years ago? What if I taught you this in every which way I could think of for the next 15 years, and then you go off not knowing anything else? How will that affect your future?

Or what if I told you the exact opposite of that? Crime is bad, and good people are good… And for 15 years I’ve told, and you go off on your own. What will you be doing and be life in your future?

So if I taught you that your faculties are inter minded telepathic transponder with others and other beings in as many ways as I could for 15 years like the examples above, how is that going to affect the rest of your life?

Now how about if I taught you what your brain does, and I told you that separate minds do not communicate except physically through the body, but logic faculties do communicate between each other? And I taught you that for 15 years before you went off on your own. How is that going to affect your future?

You see…no one has told you anything like this because people are not talking, but this is just basic logic. This is as simple as rock matter and gravity. Very simple and logical principles.

Also I gotta let you know…if you don’t make that word logical your new best friend, then you’re not going to enjoy as much of what your brain can do, and no one else will either. You have to understand logic in order to understand what your brain is doing and to understand just what it does that can be of use to you and others.

BOTTOM LINE:

The gist of this is that your brain makes what it makes, and it has several faculties which work logically to process information. The logic of their processing is no different than the whole universe, language, and computers.
L O G I C - that is the phenom you need to understand. It is your friend for life. Annnnnnd so those logic faculties can do things that you can mistake as being from something that it is not. If you make that mistake, the everything that your brain sees and knows will be illogical. It’s like crashing your computer with bad logic code, or dumping sugar in the gas, so that the sugar caramelizes into hard carbon in the engine thus shutting it down.

You can be scz, and you can take meds for scz, but if you don’t know how the informational organ in your head works logically, then you’re going to mistake what it does for something completely not what it is nor what it can do.

ONE LAST THING:

If you can make conversation with me using ideas and words and things all that go into this phenomenal thing that you are doing when you reply to me or anyone else, that is your faculties focused on replying to other people. If you are a believer in anything telepathic on any level whatsoever with anything or anyone at all, then that brain’s logic faculties can do the same thing on its own between each of the faculties.

That means that what your faculties are doing as you and I chat here or when you chat anywhere else or talk anywhere else and everything that that brain’s logic faculties can do phenomenally those faculties can do that with each other if you do not know what the organ in your body called the brain can do, and if you belief that it is somehow supernaturally telepathic.

HOW TO READ:

A lot of people have trouble reading a page like this of writing, so what I tell them is to use the logic horsepower of their brains. The brain works very logically, and it is a reflection of how the universe works logically. Language is a logical reflection of how the universe works in that with every subject there is a descriptive predicate in every sentence and in ever instance of reality. There is always a subject, and there is always a predicate about it.

So when you read or listen to people, just look for the subject, and then listen or scan the rest of the sentence for the predicate describing the subject. If you get in the habit of this, and you always remember to do this, your brain will learn that it is always looking for the subjects of everything it hears or reads, and then trying to find the predicate that describes it after that. It just does it automatically because that is how it is made logically.

I took some time here to let you know what no one else will, and I hope that it helps you. If you have anything else to ask at all, just ask me. I like to talk about most anything. :slight_smile:

Do you mean in jail? For what?

No, I mean the secure unit of the local hospital, where the beds and tables and chairs are bolted down and they put me on “finger foods” cuz I threatened another pt. with a fork once. And it usually involves taking all meds “voluntarily” cuz you get held down and stuck in the ass if you don’t. And after a week or two, you get to move to the “open” side and attend dumbass groups, altho the “open” side is still very much secure.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know you were in there. What was it that made you go there? I assume you must have had a break down. What was it like?

When I was a kid, before I knew I was schizo, I always felt like I was on the wrong side of my brain, like my brain was talking to me when it should be talking through me. I never understood it but after reading what you wrote it makes sense

1 Like

I’ve been in there a lot in the last 6 months, plus a stint in API (Alaska Psychiatric Institute) in Anchorage. API was cool, cuz I got to fly down there on a plane wearing a waist/wrist shackle with 2 “escorts”…that was cuz I tried to punch a hospital guard up here. I’ve been to several places in FL when I used to live down there, but that was a long time ago.
In general, psych units vary a lot on both your budget and your behavior. I’ve only ever been to public facilities. Here, we get treated okay and the staff are kind, but you’ll still have them tying you to the bed if you’re not cooperating. The food sucks, there’s no internet or cell phones allowed, and there’s really nothing to do in lockup except sleep. Since staff is enclosed behind safety glasses you can’t really even talk to them. There’s a TV up on one wall with a plexiglass cover and a remote control that was designed without a battery cover somehow…you can’t take it apart but you CAN throw it at the nurse’s station glass…but that will usually get security called and the words “you need some medication…you can either take this pill or we will give you a shot…your choice” and you can imagine what saying neither results in.
Once approved for the “open” unit, things get a lot less strict and there’s more to do. They have a cooking group once a week where we cook our own group lunch, and they have dogs come in twice a week for pet therapy. Also, you get to wear your own clothes again and don’t have to wear hospital clothes, but you can only wear shoes without shoelaces.
Honestly, the better you get, the more boring it is. When you go in really sick there’s so much going on in your head you don’t NEED stuff to do. But as you get well, the low external stimulation of both units starts to feel like you’re stuck walking in circles.
Here, the lockup has a 4 patient capacity, but the open unit can hold 20. In lockup your room has only the wood platform bed bolted to the floor with a mattress on it. There’s no other furniture and a camera is in every room with audio multidirectional microphones embedded in the ceiling in these things that look like speakers. The dayroom has a single table with 6 attached stool seats and a couple of beanbags. That’s it. The open unit rooms have dressers (bolted to the floor) and chairs in them that aren’t attached to anything, no cameras in the rooms and some rooms have double occupancy. Much more relaxed.
On a funnier note, the restraints they use here are a lot more comfortable than the old leather restraints used in FL. These still have locks on the straps and cuffs and you can’t chew them off, but the neoprene liner is a lot better than the old leather padding. They’re a lot harder to slip, though, so that’s a disadvantage!

1 Like

then tell me when i need to stop an aggressive man, stronger than i,

where do i go? and what part of me is solving the circumstance?

how can i not know about my own life, or even believe what i am told about it until i see evidence in a photo? where is all that logic that is housing my past?

and why is it difficult for you to be in the spiritual world? you can’t see your love, or show me evidence a joke is funny. where does life come from? i think we would all agree that love does exist. and that life, the part we physically experience, does exist. where is depression, or better yet why has logic not eliminated it as it is a waste of energy?

1 Like

never mind.

i appreciate your response.

i will consider what you have said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the troopers were here a third time last night but THAT was UPS! But in all honesty, sleep is really bad, feeling like I have to be constantly vigilant, listening for footsteps outside of my door or the crackle of their radios. I last ate Friday, and I really don’t remember the last time I changed clothes, much less had an actual shower. Wow…reading that last line makes me sound like a street person, not someone who graduated magna cum laude and has a Master’s degree. Maybe they need to court order me a 3 month depot shot so I can’t start thinking they’re poisoning me and quit taking the meds…idk. I think I smell worse than the dead rat!

1 Like

I suggest for you two to start figuring out how the mind works informationally. Everyone talks about the mechanics of the brain, but here’s the thing. If you are a car driver or a pilot, you don’t need all of the mechanics talk to operate your vehicle or understand the environment you are operating it in…with other drivers and pilots. No one needs to understand much about the mechanics of their brain the same way, but they need to understand the informational parts in order to “fly it” so to speak or operate it. Most people are riding in their mind like passengers as it takes them for a ride because they don’t know how to operate it. They don’t know the informational parts, how they work, or what it is that they can to do control them. The feel dumbfounded.

People that learn how to control the mind informationally do not feel dumbfounded. They know what the logic faculties are, and they never lose sight of the fact that it’s those that are the subject, and it’s what the sensations do or mean that are the predicate just like every sentence has a subject and a predicate. Logical just like that. The whole universe is logical just like that. Even computers which are informational technology are logical just like that.

Where the problem is is where people pay attention to the subject that their logic faculties present instead of paying attention to the logic faculties themselves. Once you understand this, you never forget this. It’s like a safety switch in you, and you never let it go no matter what you are doing or who you are with. It’s how you “pilot” yourself.

Take a look at my post on this thread. I think this link should take you straight to my post with the diagrams. It should interest both you @WhiteRaven and @eilyn. If you have any questions about it, ask me on that thread. :slight_smile: How can we restore the schizophrenic head to normal state?

1 Like

maybe you should ask for the help whiteraven. i’ve been like you are. i just had family that coddled me.

please shower, and eat, and go get help.

1 Like

I’m not reading all of that. Lol

4 Likes

If you ever want to read stuff that looks like that, always remember every sentence is built logically with a subject and a predicate. The predicate part of the sentence says what the subject is doing or being. The subject part is what the predicate is describing.

If you know this, your brain will automatically search for the predicate of every sentence once you locate the subject of each sentence because the brain works on logic too like the rest of the universe. It’s just how it is.

Then when you do it for one sentence, it’s just go to the next sentence the same way. Locate the subject, and let the brain append the predicate part of the sentence to it. One foot after another so to speak.

This works for when you are listening to speaker talking as well. It really works for everything such as what or who you are; watching and what you are doing something with or too.

If you get in the habit of this subject and predicate logic, you’ll see the differences right away. I’ve done it. It works. :slight_smile:

i feel
you are kind, yet tricky.

tricky because it is your way, or the high way.
and that’s not bad. i think it is good to believe in ones convinctions.

and like you i appreciate logic. i’ve leaned on it greatly.

thank you for your offer of future help. :slight_smile:

I was a contractor, and there were guys working for me that would be doing things under me or other guys without there hard hats on. The rules were that they had to have that hat on to protect them. I would tell them a few times, and then when they still were working under our works hanging from up high without one, I’d bolt out like a Marine sergeant on a recruit to them. That way they never fogot what I meant, and the others got the hint.

I didn’t like managing other workers because they always believed they were in charge of the job sites and the rules and things, so the job operations would go down hill without someone literally policing them. The company would go under, someone would kill themselves or damage themselves, or they’d kill someone else if there was not a supervisor watching, remembering the details, and hard balling them when it absolutely came down to the brass tacks such as life or death or being brain damaged the rest of their lives.

Before I speak I check what I’m talking about. If I say don’t walk there it is because I know that is the interstate highway, and traffic is mighty fast. If I suggested someone not swim there, it is because the waves are like rolling train cars, and they’ll slam you into the rocks, and wash you down under unconscious.

Needless to say people will do it, and that is the way life rolls out in a linear fashion. The world is strange. Figure it out as fast as you can, side step it before it gets you, and set yourself up so you have income permanently the rest of your life. You don’t know that people are going to listen to wise advice, but you should know these things I just mentioned at least.

People shouldn’t take me like this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: unless they’ve done something that deserves that. I’m always like this :thinking: or this when I’m tricky :upside_down_face: Hehe

i appreciate your kindness.

being a person of facts, and passionate about it, i good. i’m sorry if my flippant words made you feel that i supposed you mad.

you don’t seem mad at all.

i’m trying hard to understand you, and trying not to be trouble,
my dad nicknamed me that.

i feel you are directing me in a way that i might possibly avoid future psychotic episodes. that sounds great. whether i am smart enough to follow your direction remains to be seen.

i haven’t yet figured out how not to upset men. and i’m guessing you are a man, based on the fact it seems i’ve troubled you.