Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

Good afternoon @Montezuma

Hope all is well for you. :slight_smile:

@LED well I hope little Led settles down for you. :slight_smile:

Just let me wash this one dish without treating me like I have no idea what I’m doing, Dad. It’s not gonna end the world if I run the faucet so I can put it under the hot water to scrub off the slightly-caked on noodles from yesterday.

Well, she’s finally asleep but now I don’t feel tired anymore. Not like I could have slept anyways (I really suck at napping) but closing my eyes and spacing out for a while would have been nice.

Meanwhile, a friend just sent me a picture of some maple bacon donuts and now I really want a fresh maple bar. Mmmm

Oooooohh!

I want something sweet so bad,

Just can’t bring myself to go to the store.

I love donuts so much.

Sounds amazeballs!

Here’s her picture.

Ooh sweet and savoury! Totes amazeballs!

You’re wrong for showing us this picture…

:rofl:

Clearly you didn’t see my recent thread. Lol

It is almost 5 pm.

I did an eye mask, face mask, face exfoliation and now ate a chocolate. I will make some hot chocolate :chocolate_bar: :coffee:

I’m so hungry and naptime is over. I want something horrible for me. Something sweet and fatty and full of carbs.

But I’ll probably just have a tomato with tons of salt.

I showered. And the neighbor boy just challenged me to a race. I didn’t know it until it was over. :slight_smile:

Everyone has abandoned me and there’s supposed to be a tornado watch tonight. My brother better come home. >:(

We have some insane wind today. I just wish it would pour like nuts. I love thunderstorms.

I’ve since grown less terrified than I was as a child, although I am not in the mood for tornadoes. lol Not really any good rooms to hide in.

Still thinking about quitting meds again. I’m on 6mg of Vraylar and feel like a zombie, intellectually. I can’t do mental math. My working memory sucks.

I can’t remember much. I think that’s long term memory.

Fx you can stay safe! I love a good storm as long as it’s not threatening people’s lives.

I’m tired of being fat. I want a girlfriend I guess.