🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

I am hungry. Should get foods.

I feel like blood is rushing to my head. I don’t know what to do. :woman_facepalming:t2::tired_face:

I tried taking a nap, cooling mask, I ate food, I took L Theanine, :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nothing seems to be working.

1 Like

It seems all of this is connected to my cycle. I don’t know what to do. I tried birth control, it made me worse.
Maybe I should do a surgery and get rid of my uterus completely. Remove it since I won’t have kids.

2 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense.
I’m more moody and anxious and have a stronger sense of dread during my PMS, and since the PCOS makes my progesterone levels fluctuate, my bloodsugar tends to do the same. Which affects my mood.

1 Like

I get more sz symptoms when I’m PMSing and on my period. My clinician said it’s pretty typical.

I’ve also debated getting the baby maker removed since it’s pointless now.

1 Like

the only downside is you cannot have an orgasm anymore I guess.

Wait, orgasms are connected with ovaries and the uterus? :open_mouth:

Can I still have an orgasm? Some women do report that they have less intense orgasms or no orgasms at all after surgery. This is because removing the uterus can cut nerves that enable you to climax. Also, the cervix contains nerves that are stimulated during sex.

@mermaid1

Such an operation sounds incredibly painful. Best wishes though.

1 Like

I feel like ■■■■. I hate this illness and medication. It is a constant battle. I cannot believe we have to live this shitty life.

2 Likes

For the ‘Say anything the seventeenth’ thread, can we have variations of the Lenny face in the title?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The different kinds can be found here: https://www.lennyfaces.net/

2 Likes

Can we have a mod started thread dedicated to nothing but cats?

6 Likes

Wait, what? I don’t think that’s right.

I would be all over that thread :grin:

3 Likes

Idk my step mom got the same surgery and I could still hear her and my Dad in the next room every night.

Yeah it’s like that. Even my friend was going to get the surgery and she did not because of this.

I just don’t understand what is happening to me. I am fine for 5 minutes, then awful for 10 minutes. It is a constant fluctuation, I cannot figure out what to do.

My doc is on 26th April. But he is unable to help me.

1 Like

Listening to my parents make boom boom is something I don’t miss for sure. And they don’t miss me as a six year old opening their door to ask what they were doing.

1 Like

Good afternoon beautiful people. :blush:

8 Likes

It’s naptime and the kid is fighting it. I’m hoping to also get a nap when she does, so she needs to hurry and fall asleep. I’m tired.

4 Likes

Good afternoon @Montezuma

Hope all is well for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like