Sci fi military battle drone (3d model)

Haven’t added the blades yet. WIP.

8 Likes

That s hit looks real!

2 Likes

Started using depth of field in my renders, I find it makes it more photorealistic often.

Wanted the name “lion tech” for the fictional brand. Thought it fitted. Bought the lion head of shutterstock, the one I tried to make looked more like a lion from south park.

3 Likes

Scary stuff :open_mouth: :astonished:

1 Like

@FreeLunch After looking at the render for a minute I can’t unsee that it looks like a robot head with eyes… I have this problem and I don’t know if it’s my sz which warps the objects in my mind or if it looks like that to anyone else. I’ve had this problem with art and sometimes I try to actively avoid making it look like a robot if it’s supposed to be an object. Thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t see eyes. I think it looks very realistic and good. It’s well done and well rendered

1 Like

Ah ok, nice. Damn, it’s something wrong with my brain, probably the schizophrenia. It warps what I’m looking at sometimes. The whole time modeling I didn’t see it but then something clicked and I couldn’t unsee it.

1 Like

Dude . That’s on point!!!

You should help me with my cars lol

1 Like

Thanks man! Any time. Looks like you got a good grasp on blender though from what I’ve seen

1 Like

Yea… I’m slowly learning. But I won’t pretend I could make something that polished bro

2 Likes

I use addons like decal machine and box cutter to speed up the workflow. Also my patience now is better than before, I don’t call a project finished as fast as I used to. I’m also slowly improving.

The things I don’t have patience for is environments… I tried that one time, wasn’t worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m calling it finished

4 Likes

Maybe I shall try to 3d print it. I have printed like 3 things every since I got the printer 6 months ago.

1 Like

That would be a cool print. Would you paint it?

Probably not because it’s only one color. Problem is that not everything is 3d geometry, some of it are texture details, so I would have to tweak it a bit to get it printable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.