Armored sci fi container

12 Likes

really cool =D 151515

3 Likes

ty, I’m planning on improving on functionality in designs, the lid on the top doesn’t seems like it can be taken off easily, I’m happy with the rest

2 Likes

They also look like sci Fi fuel cells !!! :battery:

2 Likes

This makes a bit more sense I think, you can screw the top off.

5 Likes

nice man…love it.

1 Like

Glad you like it, man it’s nuts how difficult creating esthetically pleasing objects are(to me). If you change one element, then you have to go through all the other elements to check their proportions and fix it. You have to think about interesting shapes, consistency in style, functionality, detail balance, proportions, lighting.

I’m no natural talent on these things, I’m working hard to learn the skills, and hopefully I can slowly improve.

1 Like

you underestimate yourself…you are already really, really good.

1 Like

Aw thanks! :full_moon_with_face: 1515

1 Like

remade the top

3 Likes

basicbox
updatedbox

Hello, I hope you don’t mind me posting what I’ve built in 3D over the years in your threads, I don’t think it warrants a new thread as those are kind of old projects! :star_struck:

2 Likes

No I don’t mind! Cool looking thing.

1 Like

Cool Awesome thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried blender before, or mostly 3ds max?

I did download Blender because it’s free, but I couldn’t get around to using it… 3DS Max has always been my go-to. Do you use Blender or 3DS Max to create your stuff?

1 Like

I use Blender, only 3d software I’ve ever used. The others look cool but I don’t have a good reason so switch lol.

1 Like

Awesome, are you self-taught or did you take a course? :sweat_smile:

Self taught from YouTube tutorials, started in 2013

3 Likes

Looks wonderful as usual @magz!

2 Likes

4 Likes