Schizoprenia

Well I always seem to post on here slot more often and slot of people tell me I might have anxiety which I have got diagnosed with and panic attacks but I feel as if I got mis diagnosed because lately my anxiety has been horrible I feel sick to my stomach I’m always in fear I don’t want to eat certain foods because in scared it is expired or somehow has a rare disease in the meat which will make me sick and sometimes I feel like people will just poison it which wouldn’t be likely and I doubt it would happen but it’s just a risk … I feel detached from reality and sometimes I get scared I will lose control and go psychotic. I avoid things that I feel will trigger me thinking I’m sz and another thing I’d like to add is my grandfather is has schizophrenia but he has abused drugs heavily throughout his life . I do not hear voices or see things but I do have bad paranoia and I hate being left alone … I’m 19 years old… Give me feedback please guys

2 Likes

Sorry for the spelling errors it’s because of my auto-correct

1 Like

visit ur nearest hospital as soon as possible…
tell every thing to ur pdoc…
the more sooner the more better…
Take care…:pray:

3 Likes

Do you think I might have it?

1 Like

We’re not doctors here we can’t diagnose you, paranoia can be a symptom of a lot of things. And it can also be hypochondria, so we can’t really tell. Only a doctor can diagnose you.

Go see a psychiatrist and keep us updated.

Really don’t know budd…???
only thing u need to do iz take a professional help…
i even dont know which country u are from…
the only thing u got to do iz arrange a meet with popular p doc in ur city or state…
i wish u dont have sz…
as u know i am not a doctor .like no one in here are doctors or professionals.
we are the people having common .problem that is sz…
i.ve been diagnosed 1 yr before…its goin fine with me…
take care…take care@John2…:pray:

Talk to your pdoc about this. Your symptoms are not like mine. I hear voices and have delusions. You need to be psychotic for at least 6 months to get a sz diagnose.