Schizophrenic dreams

Can’t say i have been strangled before.

But while awake i have been shocked, burned, and had my spine bent by them.

Yeah that sounds crazy man. Never been shocked or burned beyond minor ■■■■ caused by real things.

Glad you’re still with us pans.

It was crazy.

Both the shock and burning were accompanied by faces made of light, one of the faces was grinning and had fangs.

This kid who was a childhood friend had given me a hard time (abuse), while I was going through my first psychotic episode…and throughout life. I dreamt I was playing baseball with him and at the end a fight broke out and I whooped his butt badly.

I think this is a metaphor for the way I’m kicking butt in life right now. I was able to easily defeat one of the most cruel figures in my life with no mercy…In the dream he was training to help fight children’s cancer, but still I held no mercy as he was not able to trick me at all. I woke up feeling amazing after this dream even though I woke up real early.

I could probably beat his ass anyways, as he was just a punk with words as his only defense to protect him from his unintelligent simplified nature, but it felt good to do it. I’m glad it was just a dream though as I’m a peaceful person. But felt good to kick his butt anyways. Peace, time for work.