Schizophrenia or a medium?

Schitsophrenia runs in my family. I have a cousin in his thirties with it. My niece who is fifteen has had it for about two years and my nephew who was nineteen when he probably took his own life had it as well. He died January 14, 2015 and we are still waiting for the toxicology report to come back. So it’s still under investigation. He had paranoid schizophrenia and he lived with me for four months. He very much suffered!
I watch the show the medium and I feel like maybe and hopefully my family members are mediums. Hearing and seeing things…sounds like the same things she experiences as a medium. I told my sister about it who has the fifteen year old so hopefully there’s someone she can talk with who has experience in the area of mediums.
Have any of you looked into this?

Just remember that even spiritual people warn against talking with spirits(voices), and they oppose the idea of doing what they ask you too. You can google this online if you like.

1 Like

I don’t know why my comments were removed, and I’d like an explanation as to why so that I don’t do it again. Would be appreciated.

I’d like to re-post my condolences to you and your family.

Hi. I’m sorry, it was my fault. Im new to the site and accidentally reposted the topic twice. Your comment should still be in the first one I posted. And thank you for the condolence! And thank you for responding to my question.

1 Like

You described the episode I was thanking about. Thank you :slight_smile: and I’m glad to hear you have a medicine that is helping you. I’m trying to find her a medium or a spiritual mediumship support group and find out if she is one. Maybe you should do the same. Who knows how the voices sound in Theresa’s mind. It might also be her own voice but spirits talking to her. When I do find out I’ll update this post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I didn’t realise! I thought the moderators had an issue with my post, but didn’t know why.

1 Like

Yeah, someone speaks to me. Sometimes it isn’t just talking either, sometimes they know things i could not. And three seperate times they have also physically harmed me, two of these times someone appeared to me while it was happening.

I wouldn’t call myself a medium though, they just barged in and it’s all very unwilling.

Yeah, im not alone.

1 Like

Hi all. Thank you for your great advise and sharing your struggles! I did some web browsing last night and I found an article about sz and psychic abilities. The article also talks about how to get rid of the mean and scary spirits, (the people talking to you in your head). I think it could help some of you. Please don’t think I’m pushing the idea or trying to diagnose. It’s just something I think could help in your struggle with sz. You https://sites.google.com/site/hopefrombeyond/psychic-or-schizophreniccan put it into the web browser to search for it. The article is written by a lady named Lilly. Her email address is at the bottom of the page if you have questions for her.
Here’s the name of the site.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Sorry don’t use the first web address but the second one. My mistake

I was just thinking about that the other day! I personally have had experiences with sensing a people who weren’t there at my friends house- hearing them cough, breath, mumble, shuffle around. I felt them near me. It sounded like an old man and a woman. I asked my friend if there were people who lived in his house previously and he said that it used to be his grandparents house and they had died there! Nothing like that has happened to me before or since, but I’ve often wondered if people who hear voices were schizophrenic or maybe just mediums. How would you know? Could you find a medium and ask them, but then how would you know if the person who was claiming to be a medium was telling the truth? It’s a conundrum.

Sorry, for rambling. Sorry to hear about your family tragedy. Hopefully everything turns out for everyone.

Hi JMay.

I’ve found a few mediums in my sisters area for her daughter. One guy was offering a three day beginners 101 psychic class for 12 dollars a session and I found a group of twenty people on a site called meet up. They have classes as well that each cost 20 dollars. I don’t blaim people for charging for there services. I’m sure it’s how they make there living. I would say just give it a try and see what comes of it. And take a trusted friend for support. If you are asking yourself questions outside of being sz I think you should listen to your intuition.
Thank you and best wishes to you and your health.

Thank you! That’s very kind.

1 Like