Schizophrenia is bundle of 8 diseases not one

here you go:

1 Like

this link discusses both cases:https://questioning-answers.blogspot.com/2017/11/can-bone-marrow-transplant-really-affect-psychotic-symptoms.html

2 Likes

This is call for papers for all who might have survived BMT and have sz:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3674517/

SZ remission after BMT is why i believe stem cells therapy is the cure we are hoping for.

2 Likes

I just hope it happens fast. If you find any links or articles please let us know. Lets keep our selves updated, well informed and hopeful. Mean while look and use the drugs with least side effects.

2 Likes

So, therefore, its a problem with the immune system, which I have suspected
had to do with this, as he has MTHFR mutation, and is gluten intolerant.
That
indicated immune problems.

Do you ever read something for the first time but say it aloud like they’re your thoughts and it’s really coming from you? I hope I’m not the only one but I just did that with your post. I feel this. 100%

1 Like

I never had it but afaik it’s a positive symptoms (hearing your thoughts out loud) because it’s also a question from (I think) the PANSS questionnaire.

Do you think it may have aometing to do with white blood cells and or the spleen is of importance as it produces amd cleans white and red blood cells. Bone marrow is also where white blood cells are produced.
So interesting, no one has a clue, great articles, i never knew this info hey

some papers talked about Schizophrenia being linked to immune system. There could be its link with white blood cells. Hopefully these mysteries get solved soon.

This has been posted many times before. But I’m going to leave this thread open to let you continue your discussions.

1 Like

Stem cell is faulty because number one it doesn’t reverse the fault in a general location,

and two, it doesn’t treat the body as a whole when doing itemized determination.
It has proven unsuccessful in other areas of disability, and needs a lot of work.

1 Like

This post of yours is not in bold, but highlighted to me to show possible shut down. Ridiculous.

Thanks high and mighty

1 Like

Be real, and get with the program. Everyone is out for the mind, and they don’t stop. From the parents, to the doctors, to the gov, to the websites. Go love if you want.

1 Like

here’s the good news Be2be, you won’t be challenged. Take that as a given.

Hi @Daze could you explain more on what you mean?

The high and mighty comment was to @anon9798425 lol

Basically we are ■■■■■■. How do u feel about this whole cure thingy? Is it possible? If so, when?

No problem.

1 Like