Schizophrenia, Hell Or Heaven?

Schizophrenia is hell man. I’m waiting for the cure (hopefully in the next 10 years, according to NAMI).

Yes, without proper treatment it’s hell indeed. With treatment it may not be hell but it’s close enough. Yup it’s true.

Looks like they were wrong but still…

http://www2.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=press_release_archive&template=/contentmanagement/contentdisplay.cfm&ContentID=11310&title=NAMI%20Sees%20Cure%20for%20Schizophrenia%20in%2010%20Years

1 Like

It would have been great if they invest some money to provide us, the mentally disabled with feasible jobs.

1 Like

Also free medication and health supplements and also free nootropics.

They do here in America. But the jobs are degrading and pay like $2 an hour.

1 Like

Free nootropics would be nice.

I guess they have something to cheer about? May be… just may be

A no-brainer. Schizophrenia is a hell like no other

1 Like

How About ,

It Is PURGATORIO …

It’s mostly hell, but there have been times when I was not on med’s and in a real euphoria. Memories of that are a danger for me.

1 Like

It started off as Heaven, but medications turned it into Hell. I’m still trying to climb my way out of Hell, but sad-to-say I might just be in it for life now. I said too many things that I now regret. Would rather just sit in the Abyss I have been assigned to now. An Abyss is sort of like a dark Nirvana. I would greatly appreciate that - an Abyss afterlife of sorts. Thoughtless perfection in a slumber of dense darkness.

Maybe it’s a weight station and those of us that are cursed with it are being tested.

Maybe life in its full scale is nothing but a test…now stay with me…maybe those that are tried 24 HRS A DAY ARE TRIED FOR A REASON…

"How can I live forever? I don’t know
Where can I find Heaven? I don’t know
What is going to happen? I don’t know
Why I am in love now? I don’t know

In my soul, In my soul…"

~ “I Don’t Know” by Erika

2 Likes

The other post pixel and sleepo guy was good but somewhere sleepo guy thought something is wrong so words seemed to be exchanged in a polite way…

I wanted to type that both of you were posting good posts but the thread was unfortunately closed .

I must say sometimes I think pixel is a young female and sleep guy is really cool

any way both of you are guys ( may be) sorry for things that didn’t go well

Any way I hope we live forever and we forever get what we need more than what we want.

e(Y)e Lyke That ROLLING STONES Song Also … ,

My nayme Isn’t “sleepo” (by) (tha) (way) ,

On a Syde Note Anyone Remember That , “theemporer” Guy (???) ,

1 Like

heaven of course :innocent: lol,

no contest haha

1 Like

Vocational rehab is a great help

1 Like

Bwaaahaahahaaa. I wish. Middle-aged male and sliding towards old age.

Pixel.

1 Like