Say Anything Y is for Yeti (again)

I bet 2,4,2
@discobot roll 3d6

1 Like

:game_die: 2, 4, 5

1 Like

Close, but still not a winner.:grinning:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Snowman Welcome To Himalayas GIF - Snowman Welcome To Himalayas Monsters Inc - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

6 Likes

I really should go to the laundromat today or tomorrow. I took this pic a couple months ago, because this ■■■■ is hilarious to me :joy:. There are two bill changers at the laundromat I go to and, I’m not sure, but I think the one on the left takes ones only lol. I don’t remember if I shared this pic before, but this is the sort of thing my weird ass finds hysterical.

Anyway I hope y’all have a great day! I have the whole weekend off, plan on enjoying it. :blush:

9 Likes

Time for me to grab a quick bite for lunch then grab a towel and dry some dishes. I hate chores but it makes me feel like ive accomplished something when they’re done. Talk to y’all in a while!

5 Likes

@discobot , will you do the dishes for me?

1 Like

Hey everyone, just finished my coffee for the day. Got the mail. It’s actually nice this morning. Thank goodness. Heat comes back tomorrow though. No plans for the day until about 6:30p. My friend is coming in town to hang out. Either going to play a videogame or watch a movie or two. He comes in town every other Saturday. My Sunday friend is going through a med change so we are rescheduling for next week as long as he is up to it. Will miss him this week.

2 Likes

Im coming home tommorow from hospital. Still a bit nutty lol, but im in a better place. And ive got my care co-ordinator visiting me as well at some point.

Mods @anon4362788 @Bowens or the others please silence me for a week, im not being funny but the head ive got, im paranoid i might piss you all off with a naff post - and then i will stress over it, and be scared to log in again.

Just bear with me till im grounded.

I do love you all on here :frowning:

xx

8 Likes

All done. See you soon.

1 Like

What the difference between being silenced and suspended?

slept a solid 12 hours. i will not let anything disrupt my sleep cycle anymore lol. i ordered 4 boxes of hormel compleats mac and cheese, 28 trays total. lol it is too good and doesnt take up fridge space. i will wait to eat until it arrives, has decent protein for mac and cheese too.

I am indecisive about buying a game today but I decided i wil not as i just payed $200 the other day to pay off all my payments from paypal pay in 4 plans for game stuff. It feels good to not have debt anymore and be worried about upcoming charges, but i think i need to start saving money, its not productive to spend every little change on gaming accessories etc. and be broke every few days

1 Like

Silenced you can still log in to normal account and give likes and whatnot. You can also still send pms I think. You just cant make topics or post.

Suspended, you cant even log into account.

5 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks for explaining that.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, I’ve been buying Hormel Compleats mac and cheese for years, swear it’s every bit as good as Stouffer’s. :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

I just went for a quick restaurant dinner with my mom. We sat on the terrace and I had a soup with a Coke Zero. My mom had an ice tea with a tempeh peanut curry.

À good moment but I notice whenever I’m at a restaurant I get tense. It’s hard for me to chill.

3 Likes

I get tense at restaurants too. I hope you were able to at least enjoy yourself a little bit

2 Likes

It was okay. I enjoyed the food and the company. But I do notice the tenseness.

I hope it improves.

2 Likes

According to the therapists I see, if you do it regularly, you’ll get used to it and will improve. Easier said than done, but worth a try

3 Likes