Say Anything XC 🌵

Tennessee looks nice. No state income tax. Affordable.

2 Likes

i thought about moving to tennessee. was unaware of the no state income tax. i visit frequently, usually the smokie mountains and do some hiking. my aunt lives in tennessee, who we visit at least once a year. its only 4 to 5 hours by car to the tennessee state line and 6 hours to get my aunt’s place.

but i really want to move to north carolina or michigan if i move anywhere. tennessee is also one of the more affordable states to live, it’s conservative, so i don’t know if mental health is as well funded as some other states.

blues in memphis, and lots of music in nashville if you like that sort of thing. i thought about moving to nashville, it was like 6 figures just for a lot to build on.

1 Like

so dad is done with physical therapy on his knee. had his last session today. but he still has to meet with the knee doctor monday morning. so we will leave when he gets back from that. so instead of leaving at noon to 1pm we will be leaving at 10am or 11am.

1 Like

Got my approval letter from the Independent Learning Loan. Kind of means I am going to college in a couple of months. YAaaY.

10 Likes

I wanted to post a song but there is no music thread. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks, I thought this thread went into oblivion.

1 Like

I think those tests are bogus in all honesty.

I’m probably about a quarter Scottish from both my parents, but according to that test I’m like 11 percent lol.

2 Likes

Hi everybody,

I’m on the highway to… bed. It’s better than hell.
I continue my discussion with some women on dating apps.
I’m currently chatting with a girl from South America. She lives near Paris.
She pretty cool. Hope I can meet her soon.
I think a lot about my friend who has a boyfriend.
I look ahead and imagine what could be the future for me.
I’m sometimes lost.
I try to continue running and reading. Not so easy but it’s ok.
It’s hot here but much lesser than June 2019.
We reached 45°C in Paris. (113°F)
Absolute record for Paris.

Climate warming is anxious and so real.
Hope our government will really act for all of us.

This summer, I’m going to sea a little.
Happy to see seagulls again LOL.

See ya.

5 Likes

No filters it was just on my phone, i have a couple more pics, it was funny bc there was loads of tiny frogs everywhere

this looked cool, it’s a dead tree but it was like something out of lord of the rings lol

6 Likes

So I got my new kicks earlier. They’re pretty fresh and simple. They kind of look like Kung Fu shoes lol. :blush:

They’re Lugz brand though. I hope they last me all summer, they were pretty cheaply priced.

4 Likes

felt a little funny for a few minutes. almost like i was drunk, but i haven’t had any beverages today. i think what done it was, a coffee, followed by a peanut butter milkshake.

i feel fine now.

have a few more hours left in the day. will turn on news in an hour. i had a coffee at 5pm, so i will be up til at least 11pm tonight. wish i wouldn’t have had that coffee, but i was feeling very lethargic, so i had a 2nd cup of coffee.

3 Likes

HR called and I got the axe today :scream: :sob: , he said I could get my letter of employment on Monday, soooo sad, then I asked who was calling and he had the wrong number, :joy:, Poor someone out of a job today

5 Likes

mom talked to the neighbor yesterday. she apologized for the loud music last weekend. and said she was surprised none of the neighbors called the cops on her. i wanted to, but i’ve never called the cops on anyone. i’ve never really felt the need, never been in danger i guess. but it was maddening. she said, she hadnt had a party in 10 years.

3 Likes

I don’t feel good even after a nap. Must be side effect of my meds.

3 Likes

Whew! Man, I felt the crap rise up to my chest reading your first sentence LOL! :joy:

7 Likes

looks like nobody will have to come water the flowers and plants for mom next week. lots of rain predicted next week, and all day tomorrow and sunday. we may not be able to mow the yard before we leave.

4 Likes

May I ask you something ?
Can a moderator delete all my selfies ?

3 Likes

There should be a bible for idiomatic expressions in each language.
I love that one " i felt the crap rise up to my chest" :smiley:

3 Likes

I created a thread for my own songs !

3 Likes