Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

4 Likes

Hmm…maybe I will order some. It takes me awhile to get going some mornings. I remember me and my friends use to take “Vivarin” when we were younger to stay awake. It was a caffeine pill.

2 Likes

What med do you take ? Does it cause sleepiness?

2 Likes

Aripiprazole (Abilify). It can cause both insomnia AND sleepiness according to what I’ve read, so it could go either way :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was a bad med for me. Lots of impulsive behavior no sleep. Rexulti it’s sister did the same thing but also made me mean.

3 Likes

Yeah, Aziz has had similar bad experiences with Abilify. I dunno, I haven’t really had any impulsive behavior that I’ve been able to detect. I guess it just depends on the individual.

3 Likes

I agree, meds are very individualized.

3 Likes

The med that I did not like was Invega. It really zombiefied me and made my anhedonia and other negatives worse.

3 Likes

Invega gave me akathisia really bad.

2 Likes

I had a bad experience with that med too. Developed bloody diarrhea, weight gain, man boobs, and a zombie mentality.

2 Likes

Yeah, that drug is the one that caused most of my weight gain too. I still have not lost the weight I gained on Invega.

2 Likes

I gained weight on clozaril, olanzapine and invega. Have just started losing weight recently.

2 Likes

I’ve only been on haldol, invega and Abilify . And haldol was not for very long.

2 Likes

Haldol I was on in the hospital. Turned me into a drooling zombie.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of Haldol either.

2 Likes

Nurse told me it was a vitamin

2 Likes

Any plans for the day or weekend?

2 Likes

I was seriously afraid of antipsychotics before I was forced to take them.

2 Likes

I asked for a lobotomy while in the hospital instead of meds.

3 Likes

Since I’m still sick, probably not. I could go to the store. I guess I’m feeling well enough that I could go for a walk with my dog before the sun comes up. I think it’s suppose to be in the 90’s later today though so don’t want to walk her then.

2 Likes