Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

I usually refeed after dinner with icecream :relaxed: :icecream:

2 Likes

Hubby & I played some Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (on PC, co-op)! That’s one of my favorite games! What a fantastic world to explore. Those damn kraggons, though…

4 Likes

Great, I just shat my pants outside while smoking like a proper old man. I swear it felt like a fart!

4 Likes

Oh no! Good thing you were home at least.

4 Likes

Yeah and I didn’t destroy any clothes, caught it pretty quick.

Happens every now and then.

4 Likes

Hate when that happens… I’m sorry :disappointed:

5 Likes

I can’t sleep. Which really sucks because I only got about an hour and a half last night.

I have to be up in 4 hours. I have a doctor’s appointment. I have to get my eyes paralyzed so they can do some testing. :sob: I’m really scared. I had a really bad allergic reaction to them last eye drops they gave me.

3 Likes

Had a sudden inclination to look for a job in the US before my move. It appears that I would need a job offer letter to show the reality peeps that I would be working and not only depending on my savings.

That’s even with a co signer, in my case would be necessary due to my depreciation of credit score, while going on a spending spree and erratic paying. I’ve done so many things that normal people do not do. That’s psychosis.

That’s how you become homeless… drug addiction and mental illnesses. What’s the difference anyway?

The problem is how the heck am I supposed to land a job without doing any trial run at the place? Maybe if i utilize my Japaneseness and apply to Japanese companies I might have a chance… but I rather not, I rather work in American place…

but maybe I can start there, and quit and find another place after getting the offer letter and move into the looked upon apartment…

Scheming never seems to end…

2 Likes

Good morning folks!
Slept well today again five hours!
Nothing really to do today again but my puzzle and read.
Hope all are well!

5 Likes

Good morning @anon10627598 . I just woke up about 20 minutes ago. It’s 3:42am. I am extremely bored.

2 Likes

Good morning@Bowens!
How are you feeling today? Feeling better?

2 Likes

I’ve still got the remnants of my illness but I’m not bad. Was a lot worse. How are you? Do you have pain today?

2 Likes

My Covid test came back negative btw. I got the email yesterday

1 Like

Actually I have pain every day, some days are worse than others. Today it’s tolerable. Did you get your covid test yet?

2 Likes

Yep, got the email yesterday. It was negative for Covid

2 Likes

Good good good. I had hoped it would since once you got some sleep you started feeling better. It’s 5:11 here atm. Not bored, just easing into the morning.

2 Likes

I wish it was a little later here. Everyone is still asleep so can’t do much…and the forum is pretty dead…hence the boredom comes.

2 Likes

I see you just need a little mental stimulation. I’m trying to do a puzzle for mine. Haven’t started on it today yet still on my second cup of coffee.

2 Likes

I don’t drink coffee myself. Never liked the taste of it. Maybe I should get some caffeine pills and just get my intake straight up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I actually do that throughout the day as needed. Got the idea from @Aziz . Risperidone can knock you out if you’re not careful and keep busy. I got a good deal on Amazon for 400 tablets for 9.99.

3 Likes