Say anything thread

anyone who owns a rainbow cover is cool.
take care

1 Like

wow i have not heard that for ages, thanks for posting it.
take care

I had to laugh at that word logorrheaā€¦some one once said it was diarrhea of the mouthā€¦hehehe.

1 Like

i always end up inlove:)

Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when youā€™re born to stand out.

I didnā€™t take my antipsychotic and now I canā€™t sleep. Whatever, I donā€™t really care.

Went to Elvis cafe with one of rehab team(i call it that because of Elvis memorabilia/music/film playing with sound turned down). I sensed she was just going through the motions. I tried making conversation but it was only short exchanges. There was then long silences while i waited for her to say something i could reply to. Supposed to be an hourā€™s visit but we parted company after just under half an hour.

She is the one that runs the Thursday group but not one of the usual ones to see me twice a week. I prefer them, they are more friendly.

1 Like

well today was pretty good, i went to the citizens advice bureau and found out that i can do full time education without it affecting my benefits and housing etc the person i saw said i would actually save about Ā£30 a month on council tax as iā€™ll be exempt :slight_smile: so that is brilliant news and i was worried about that alot,

next thing i did was i saw my p/doc and told him about my eye trouble and my minor relapse and he said it was good i went back on my meds straight away after symptoms returned and that heā€™ll monitor the eye situation, so i asked him to write me a letter to help me get a really good area to live in when i get my flat so heā€™ll send it to me in a few days, and heā€™s going to ask if i can get to see my records as well.

i also sent 3 emails one was really good news and something i am excited about. the other was to try and get results for my psychology test and the other was to get information about a rock choir :slight_smile: bc i need help singing as i think it will help me to focus more and help me express more emotions and things, better than just singing in the shower eh lol,

Right now Iā€™m just chillen watching netflix and messing on my laptop. Been a really boring day!

i hope rowan is ok, i enjoy reading her posts