Say Anything T is for Tacos

Here you go folks. Enjoy.

:smiley:

10 Likes

First?

Wooohoo! I got first on the tacos thread!

17 Likes

looks like it. Congrats!

6 Likes

The kittys are frowning they want the tunaaaaa

:pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::pouting_cat::smile_cat:

poutyface-sad

7 Likes

Y’all, this month has been a lot. We were supposed to go look at a possible rental tomorrow, but Blake and I are both too depressed and the place looked sketchy anyways, so we’re just going to stay in bed all day.

6 Likes

Tomorrow is a new day. It’s okay to rest.

7 Likes

I did the dishes and scooped the litter box.

I missed a ton of posts on the old thread as I was sleeping all day. Now I am back in bed. Feel okay but just want to lay in the dark for a while.

:grinning:

5 Likes

My favorite way to eat tuna is nigiri. :drooling_face:

We used to live 3 blocks from this really awesome sushi place. Little LED and I would go like twice a week. I was so good. I miss it.

three-tuna-nigiri-sushi-on-260nw-596514047

6 Likes

Oh that looks tasty.

One of my faves is Salmon tataki!

5 Likes

omg i want tacos now.

6 Likes

There a cheap sushi place that a couple owns near us. Me and my gf always joke that we’re putting their kids through college :joy:

4 Likes

Oohh that looks good.

Here’s a picture of the plate I used to get. It was enough to bring home leftovers for dinner and was only like $13 or something. Super affordable.

6 Likes

Oh yeah that looks fantastic. You know how to do it right :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I could really go for some comfort food right now. I ate a few raisins, because that’s pretty much all we’ve got right now, and it’s really not doing it for me. :joy:

4 Likes

Ah yeah I hear ya, well things will look up for you soon I’m sure of it.

4 Likes

T is for Tetsuo: The Iron Man
Saw it first at the Ritz at the Bourse in Philly.

I love this movie. I have wires in my head too.

3 Likes

I really hope so.

We actually did get some good news today. Well, not really good news, but progress. Our application for the apartment we looked at Monday got moved forward to the credit and background check stage! And our credit is excellent and there’s nothing on our background checks, so I’m really hoping that means we’ll be approved and they’ll tell us tomorrow.

7 Likes

T is for turtle, tulip and Tanzanite.

3 Likes

i ate a whole rack of ribs, now im vaping (practicing pacing myself because i burnt another coil today from chain vaping) and watching videos, i will try to be in bed by midnight

4 Likes

Holy crap does Breath of the Wild look amazeballs! The graphics blew me away so much I French kissed Jimmy! J/k. :crazy_face:

@iconoclast_01 I love Tetsuo! Believe it or not I was able to track down a used copy of it on DVD.

9 Likes