Say Anything siete 🧞‍♀️

Just return it.

You don’t have a lawn,

It wasn’t used.

3 Likes

I now think I know

They are making ideas of reference more severe. It started with my brother saying my haircut looked like peaky blinders and then I met my neighbour and she said the same thing, then I look at the news and there’s something about a peaky blinders actress dying. This is all the americans/IRA they are making these coincidences seem significant to me by mind controlling the people around me to say these things.

Yesterday as well when we had the test my helper said a few things that were on my mind as well.

I think I can cancel the order it was online.

7 Likes

I brushed off the first few times it happened and I think that’s how you beat it by just believing it’s a coincidence but the peaky blinders thing was an escalation. They weren’t happy with how I brushed off the previous one, pussys

Work was alright i suppose. Wasnt as paranoid as i was this morning thankfully. I heard a few voices but nothing too bad. Now to go home and relax then class then homework

2 Likes

@Aziz , I just got my grey Champion joggers! I love them, too. They’re cut really nice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice, I nearly never get out of the house so I dont buy clothes as much as before. When I go out to the Dr I always put the same Adidas joggers, they’re all black.

4 Likes

Right on! Adidas joggers are nice. I’ve always wanted to buy a pair but they’re pretty pricey.

4 Likes

I mostly get them from Adidas warehouse when they are on special like 2 for 40$CAD but I think the one I am using now costed more.

2 Likes

I think now prices increased, the 2 for 40$ were a few years back.

2 Likes

That’s cool man. I usually order all my joggers off Amazon. And shirts I just buy at the thrift shop since my weight seems to fluctuate a lot.

4 Likes

I used to shop with my mother but now I tell her what to buy as I cant leave the house anymore.

1 Like

I had homemade pizza with mushrooms and salami.

2 Likes

lawn1

/lôn/

Origin

[image]

mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture’, from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath’, of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.

1 Like

Is it because of your negative symptoms?

I usually stay home a lot because of paranoia. All the places I typically walk to are really close by.

3 Likes

Yes and they only improve if I reduce my meds dosage or efficacy with a dopamine supplement. But it makes me paranoid and irritable, I easily become angry.

3 Likes

Ideas of reference are not as bad as voices, I am only after getting them in a moderate sense and they may get worse but I can’t see them becoming more delibiltaing than voices, it’s the brain damage I’m worried about. Ha told the same to some fat cuunt listening to my thoughts in Connacht gold and mullens, fat grey haired ■■■■■■■ in to get a roll.

Hey good morning everybody! I am up for another day!!

Wasn’t feeling too good yesterday, but I’m feeling okay at the moment. It’s raining out, supposedly be war all day.

Just having some smokes now just had my coffee. I’m hoping for an alright day.

Hope everybody can have a good day/evening ahead!!

6 Likes

Got in a good walk today. I think the Rexulti is helping me stay awake.

4 Likes

I’m clocking into work now! I feel lonely but I hope it will get through it.

See ya guys! 🫂

6 Likes