Here you go, Say Anything 16!

8 Likes

I guess I’m first!

7 Likes

Heyo!

3 Likes

I’m number 3. big smile

4 Likes

I’m watching Mindhunter on Netflix and eating some german chocolate cake.

Three days from now and my brother will be here for his visit! Someone on nextdoorneighbor is giving us a small HDMI-compatible TV so he can setup my other Xbox and we can play. We asked if anyone would let us borrow/rent one and someone just offered to give us one.

5 Likes

Luckily next week it cools off a little bit here. It’s been like 85-95 ish/30-35 ish for about a week and I’m over it. I have to have a surgery done on Monday that will keep me out of the pool for 2-4 weeks, so I’m really not looking forward to that.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! When my in-laws (we live with them) were on vacation we got to set up the WiiU in the living room (the only tv) and it was so much fun getting to play games with Little LED every day.

5 Likes

I miss the original Wii’s Tennis and Bowling games. The whole family had little Miis that looked like each of us.

3 Likes

OMG I used to love Wii Sports. :joy: We played so much bowling.

5 Likes

You must have humidity. 95 here is a good day, its suppose to be in the 110s by tomorrow but its dry heat so it’s more tolerable at higher temps than it would be anywhere elsr

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s extremely humid here. But I don’t like dry heat either. I would much rather be cold than hot.

3 Likes

The winter here is the best time of year. I never thought I would say that till I moved here. Where I’m from originally it rains and rains in winter so I always loved the summer. Now it’s opposite. I really dont like the cold or extreme heat. We used to vacation on the east coast and yea it’s hot and the humidity is stifling.

4 Likes

Yeah, I used to live in Oregon and loved it, but we couldn’t afford to stay so we moved to Indiana so we could be near family. It’s so awful in the summer, though.

3 Likes

Never been to Oregon but we have a family member who lives there. And never been to Indiana either. Do they have lakes or rivers out there (that maybe a stupid question, dont know :slight_smile: ) we dont lol. Desert. I miss hanging out at the river, creek. Or ocean. I’d move back to my hometown but I dont think I could afford it either. Yeah…

4 Likes

I’ve been enjoying a public holiday, which has turned my weekend, into a long weekend. I still have one day off tomorrow. I’ve rested up and enjoying myself.

5 Likes

There are sauce reservoirs to go swimming in. I’m super lucky and my in-laws have a houseboat didn’t at Dale Hallow in Tennessee. I’m really looking forward to going down there next month.

2 Likes

Boats are cool. I’ve only been in a boat a couple of times in my life. It was fun. Members of my extended family live on a lake in Minnesota, they were trying to teach me to knee board and that must have been funny if you were the one watching me, for me it was really difficult. I didnt have the strength to pull myself up on the board. I did not succeed lol. Anytime your out in the water or by the water its therapeutic I think

4 Likes

I love knee boarding! It’s probably my favorite watersport. I grew up really poor so didn’t get to do anything like that growing up until I met my partner. Their parents used to be really into barefooting. My father-in-law is disabled now, but my mother-in-law still waterskis. She’s in her late 60’s.

2 Likes

I think I would really like it if I could do it lol. Of course I have had few chances at learning. Yea we used to do all that family stuff when I was a kid. Haven’t done anything like that since I was 18? Maybe 16? I grew up poor but family had money. And I’m still poor! But I’m doing the best I have most of my life I think. Alot of people around d here do dirt bikes, atvs. Off roading things like that

4 Likes

20th post. Hurray :crazy_face:

5 Likes