Say anything related to Unusual Beliefs of yours

I’ll start:

I am still believing into Mind Control and my voices don’t disagree with me. My voices attach this belief into their sentences.

2 Likes

I believed i was the reincarnation of jimi hendrix.

2 Likes

I believe the world is not real.

2 Likes

lol this is not an unusual belief, you are very similar. :smiley:

1 Like

In a way, it isn’t. In a way

They called it a delusion hahaa!

none of this is really happening, but I do what I do just in case

1 Like

I’ve said this before elsewhere but, I believe that supernatural entities speak to me out of books. They speak to me personally and directly. It’s not the author of the book speaking but someone else. A supernatural being or beings. They are trying to either guide me or console me or frighten or intimidate me depending upon who they are. I either listen to them or ignore them.

2 Likes

The voices in my head are a result of Santeria. I am being hexed for adding a married man on Facebook and obsessing over him, by his wife.

ah which one to start ______ it is non ending

But one unusual belief that I still hold on to is finding a ‘deeper meaning’ like I think there is a reason for this mental illness, something spiritual or new age related or some other strange occurrences that result to certain people being ill like this.

3 Likes

I still think I saw the devil.

2 Likes

I was asked that which side is the best side, God or Satan, I said both. From that day I started to hear voices.

Why are you all still bothering me? Can’t you see I’ve got better things to do than to play silly games with you?

0H that’s a right!

Er,

Hi, I’m Mark,
I’m your host and guide to tonight’s episode:

Sp00ks or K00ks?

You decide.

0nly thing matey, it’s n0t unusual to me…wish it was th0.

i have seen a real dragon while flying over the alpes.
that was back in 2002

2 Likes

Tell them you are on the side of god, tell them thank you but they need to go.

1 Like

Very good! I think this is simple but effective, thanks.

1 Like

I would include that don’t judge yourself if you make mistakes (also in the future) just learn from them and keep up going. Your past is beautyful.

Well, because we are not even suppose to be perfect.

Anyone else get alot of voices of outside people and them spending way too much time trying to analyze and discuss you quietly talking to yourself in your home while reading or texting?

Most people arent real, they are transient beings sent to torture me.

1 Like