Say Anything Q is for Question Mark & the Mysterians ;)

Avoid trying to get around the spam filter. You fly close to the edge so please don’t be a dick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah rats can be scary!

Struggling with a pathological need to test boundaries again I was born year of the Rat LOL
I look up to you man. Youve got a good head on your shoulders.

1 Like

Flattery will only get you so far…behave. Honestly. We don’t like using the ban hammer and would rather not so play the game. We all gain from that and you know enough of the rules these days.

3 Likes

Look u can see the poo

This is a development. They may start dying tomorrow i donno what my father and stepmother will decide. I will advocate but they are developed in their mission lol. Crafty!

1 Like

Well I guess the reason I was asking is because I was using the word earlier and nobody said anything I thought it was acceptable to use words that the spam filter didn’t block that’s all I learned a new rule

If only there were another way to learn rules.
looks at his voices. Yeah im talking to you

We are a volunteer workforce so some things get through. We catch up though so please don’t be a dick and just behave yourself. It’s simple. Your enough aware to do that so I’ll leave it in your court.

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words so i will just try to be a normal human being. Again, im sorry indidnt know i was breaking a rule per se, certainly didnt mean to waste this much of your time.
And i wasnt flattering you to manipulate you, i just dont want to lose your respect I’d rather it was mutual.

I’ve had a mouse issue at a job.

They lay down those sticky mats.

It’s really horrifying.

Watching them struggling for their life to get off the glue.

Eventually, blood comes out their mouth or smnk.

It’s pretty much disturbing.

2 Likes

This is what I do. I’ve been keeping a vacation fund, socking away cash little by little, to fund little trips.

I sometimes do the same for a tattoo fund.

5 Likes

Where is the vacation fund taking you next?

2 Likes

LMS thanks a lot

Oh woops. Sorry

Thank you @CoCo .

I don’t know who I can talk to in person as such.

I think i will pray and talk to God.
God knows I’m torn between hippie gothic wild n free and rights and Islam.
And also torn between man I had sacred Union with spiritually and other man I connected with physically and as a person.
Obviously I want to be faithful and true to sacred Union one but I’m so confused about it all.

Maybe i will just do normal prayer and talking to god while sitting in bed or sitting on my knees even.

Yesterday I spoke to my Muslim loved one who is a male.He was not there but I spoke out loud to him as if he could hear me.

2 Likes

I’m taking a long road trip, about 560 miles each way, to the town where I went to undergrad university. I loved it there, and it’s a beautiful area, especially nice in the summer. I’m excited.

I know about how much I need for hotels, gas, food and general spending money. I’m already there with my vacation fund, so I’m all good for when I hit the road June 14 :+1::grin::grin::grin:.

4 Likes

Enjoy your trip!

I live in a college town so I know how nice they can be.

4 Likes

I feel tired. But still have to journey home from work.

I guess I’ll listen to music to liven up my energy.

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday.

I can’t wait to sleep eventually, knowing that it’s the weekend.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m sure it’s going to be great. It’s pretty far north, has a lot of Scandinavian heritage, especially Finnish. The university’s main sport is hockey. Beautiful place to visit in the summer, but the winters are brutal.

5 Likes

Ugh ma put her dog out in the kennel it won’t shut up barking! She can’t hear nothing with her CPAP machine going I’ll be up for sure now probably wont even get an hour tonight.

4 Likes

Do you have any ear plugs you can use.

I prefer the ones made of wax.

Else put some music or the tv on.

Just some suggestions.

4 Likes