Say Anything Q is for Question Mark & the Mysterians ;)

Maybe try talking to a trusted person who understands your faith as well as a trusted person who is free spirited like you. Then write down all the things that are important to you in both regards, as well as all the negatives of both and weigh it all out. Good luck on your soul journey.

3 Likes

It’s stupid, but it’s true. I spend money, and I feel better. Idk how to change this, I wish there was a magic way to do so.

4 Likes

I think you need to start enjoying saving money. There can be joy in that too.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Im already looking at something called a micromasters, at 2k. Its affordable. I could save that, i think its time to open thst savings account you suggested yesterday.

3 Likes

I did a microcredential on the FutureLearn platform. It was like €800.

I’ve also opted for a value for money masters.

Save save save

3 Likes

R u a cronenberg fan?

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I think he’s a genius. I love his old 70s and 80s horror movies especially.

2 Likes

Each month I try to set aside an amount for savings like 200$ for example and I say to myself don’t spend it. Then the beginning of the next month I stash the 200$ away.

3 Likes

Videodrome really disturb me in college :laughing:

2 Likes

I think it can also help to save for something. Something specific.

Like a holiday, a course, an iPhone, retirement,…

3 Likes

Haha! Yeah, that one is a wild ride for sure.

“Long live the new flesh.” :open_mouth:

@Jonathan2 I never thought of that before. Good thinking. Maybe I can start saving to visit Arizona. I already have a pretty good amount stashed away.

3 Likes

But don’t go in the summer! Unless you love unbearable heat :grinning:

I’ve heard Sedona is beautiful. Never been there.

I did take a flight above the Grand Canyon. I still have a certificate from that trip!

3 Likes

There’s a mouse in my pantry and I can hear it but I can’t find it because it quiets up when I look for it little f*****. Dont worry i dont even put them outside. I just like to share a moment with them before they flee to the basement through the vents.

4 Likes

Set a trap if you don’t have a cat! Carry disease and not good in a pantry.

4 Likes

I bet she’s a happy mouse with an entire pantry of food for her :grinning:

4 Likes

We use peppermint oil to keep them out of the food

3 Likes

I was born year of the Rat so I just don’t have it in me to hurt them or expel them it’s difficult to coexist I acknowledge it but there are ways to do it

They are just little ■■■■■■■ thieves they cant help it!

2 Likes

Crafty little critters. They are attracted to something so I’d be setting a trap. I’m an animal person but rodents can carry a lot of problems. We had a rat get in this year and I was in the toilet dropping a load and this rat crawled under the shut door and through my legs to get out this hole in the toilet drywall.

It was war after that!

4 Likes

Lol im sorry 15

1 Like

Damn. Thats a strong commitment. Im gonna have to remind myself of this regularly. Love it monte. Thanks for telling me this. Inspiration

2 Likes